Neglected bagged truck

Fuck them. Drive rods into the concrete, weld frame to rods. Sit back and laugh when they come to tow it.???? Profit.

I have zero intentions of being a dick about it. I don't want to make mine, or the condo corps life miserable. I will comply this time, let things settle review the by-laws and go from there. Plus I had almost everything done I wanted to get done. I need to pay off some srs debt before jumping back into this project.

time to move !!!! my neighbor complained once because i was grinding my frame at 12 at night :p but good luck hope your smart and find a loop hole

:tardno: It's cheap living so I do what I gotta do. Life sucks when u split. We went our separate ways and I left everything. I had to buy everything new and live off of half the income I was used to. Sucks balls.

I was only kidding man. It seems like the guy was being pretty lenient with ya, so do like you said and go from there.

well worked my ass off the past 3 days and she now runs and holds air. I ran out of time to trace out the electrical flaw in the valves so I still have to manually bump them. A few pics of how it sits.

Because people assholes. I moved in and fucked up the perfect little click they had going on and steal all their parking. They pissed off because Bagged truck sat in drive way for over a month all the while I was using visitors parking. I can see where they are coming from. So let things settle. Save up more funds and parts and work on it 2-3 days at a time.

:NOTE: Varsol eats asphalt like a mofo!

they want it in garage. They claim I have a garage and that should be used before visitor parking. It is my own fault, should have worked on the truck a little quicker than I had been. SO according to the Condos extensions of use I can park a non plated vehicle in driveway for no more than 7 days at a time. So if I pull the truck out for 2-3 days, work on it then put it back every so often I should be ok.

Oh, ok. I understood it as since you were working on it and it wasn't titled, you couldn't even have it in the garage. I'd be like FTS, find a new place to live and burn that one to the ground.

cheap living till I am done dealing with Workers Comp. Then turn this into a rental and get second mortgage. What I should be doing is putting every penny towards debt so I can get the fuck out of here in less than my 2 year plan. Buy something in a subdivision with a nice 2+ car garage.

Bump for badass truck but got a question, I have an 03 silverado bagged just front back no ss. I've researched the bad camber on the nbs trucks and besides the 1300 full kit being as I don't make money like everyone else does to even consider a kit like that right now... My buddy has a 2000 nbs and he put a set of nbs 3/4 ton upper mounts on his 1/2 ton to change the camber of the wheels. My Q; is is this s cheap and feasible solution to the bad camber of these trucks? Also the front bag mounts from ekstensive don't look very sturdy are these still good mounts? Sorry not trying to jack your tread but I see you are on many forums and believe you to know your shit.

Ill get his pics from him he said he just mounted the 3/4 ton control arm mounts (upper) and flipped the upper. Looks straight as hell too.