Timmy

Jan 25, 2011
Thinking about making a run to get some parts

03-06 steering wheel with clock spring to add steering wheel controls and doc- $150+shipping

03-06 console and dash piece- $200+ actual shipping

99-06 short overhead console- $50+ shipping

NNBS DIC panel- $50+ shipping

03-06 dash bezel and radio bucket to convert to double din- $100+ shipping

NNBS steering wheel with controls- $150+ shipping

Anything else you're interested in? Shoot me a text if you think of anything else or are interested in anything. 9122947207

Timmy

Jan 25, 2011
Sorry I don't have pics or a location, but like Austin said, I'm trying to help some guys out that don't have the resources to get the parts they need.

I'm located in Brunswick, GA. If you'd like, i'll take a picture from ebay and put it in the thread, but everybody knows what the parts are and what they look like. I go and hand-pick every part I get and make sure that I would use it before I get it.

And if the prices are too high, make me an offer.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Anybody that is genuinely interested in parts, shoot me a text and let me know what you want. It'll be the best way to reach me. (912) 294-7207

wretched73

Apr 18, 2012
I need a clock spring and wiring harness to install a steering wheel with controls on it

Truck is 2005 silverado

timmy.

how much for the clockspring for steering wheel controls but no steering wheel

I need a clock spring and wiring harness to install a steering wheel with controls on it

Truck is 2005 silverado

i asked for you. because i know you needed it.

also I will vouch for Timmy, bought a bunch of shit from him a few years ago, great guy to deal with.