My new build - Need help with ideas 2001 GMC Sierra 1500

ive had mine on for two years now and it still works great :crossarms:
tail.jpg

Yours looks of betta quality

Id do all the painting, tint, lights and minor stuff first way before you even look at wheels and tires and a lift.
thanks jimmy, thats a good idea. that way I will know what the rims/tires will look like with the completed body changes... and yes I've always like the led tailgate bar... and lowering it has never crossed my mind and it will not happen, ginger

Yours looks of betta quality

:shake: twas under 100 bucks iirc. i had the solid line of fire on my old truck and it worked fine as well but just started to bend so it looked like shit.tried the 3 setup this time and hasnt started to bend or anything

:shake: twas under 100 bucks iirc. i had the solid line of fire on my old truck and it worked fine as well but just started to bend so it looked like shit.tried the 3 setup this time and hasnt started to bend or anything

See I always see the solid bar, sagging and LEDs out. But my town is super cheap

I have one on my truck that was a gift and its still fine :shrug: if any lights go out or it sags it'll be taken off for sure tho.

something else to think about maybe get an underrail tool box, after driving a single cab truck for 5 years a good toolbox is worth its wieght in gold

I know you guys said to wait on tires/rims and do other stuff first.... but i found some nitto grapplers 50% tread on moto metals for $900... good deal? or should I pass

Finally started to do something... cleared the headlights
9623a0db73_zps0653647c.jpg

Im going to install them tomorrow... and will probably do the bumper lights as well

YESSSS another RCLB GMC! Wale cum. Say no to chrome. Unless its bumper or wheels or handle pulls. My advice would be to do simple cool shit before a lift or wheels or tires. Check eBay for esky or Tahoe handles or if you got the coin go to the dealership. Definitely don't do anything in the red like they said. Pretty much just stay away from the aftermarket as much as possible. Just from the one pic you posted you should re-paint those wheels until you get new ones IMO. And either candy the gmc ones or get silvy tails. By candy I mean paint the amber portion red with transparent red paint. Also if you have a W/T grille either get a chrome one or go to nearest vatzone and get one can of adhesion promoter and one can of trim paint both made by duplicolor. I could come up with a whole list of what you should do to your truck... but its your truck and im too tired to do all the typing :lol: enjoy your stay

I need to do the lift soon as both front shocks blew :think: but thanks for the advice! ive been looking for another rclb forever to get some ideas from haha