My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

reposters---get-out_o_405779.gif

I know.. Hence why I said burn the welds, because they will still be in your possession after the trade. So :read: :read:

Edit. But just checked the last page. I'm still having brake issues as well. Changed the pads but now the rear pass smokes and the driver just generates a ton of heat. Took apart once more to check the pins and make sure it was all sliding good. It was. So now we're down to thinking maybe a caliper or like they said.. The hose is blocked on the inside from the caliper falling off while apart

maybe its from all the paint that was on the rotor when you did them.

Half ass cleaned it today. Gonna throw the preds on for lst15 and then I'm doing oem 20's on the falkens prob. Idk. I'm done fucking with it for the most part. Need to start saving money.

Also, I don't want to see any bullshit comments about the welds. The horse is dead, quit beating it.

2587597fbc912cc8419056f6146b7de5.jpg

Welds still look good, but I'm biased. Always wanted my truck in that dark green too, but not available on '02

Half ass cleaned it today. Gonna throw the preds on for lst15 and then I'm doing oem 20's on the falkens prob. Idk. I'm done fucking with it for the most part. Need to start saving money.

Also, I don't want to see any bullshit comments about the welds. The horse is dead, quit beating it.

2587597fbc912cc8419056f6146b7de5.jpg

First photo/angle that I actually like the wheels & tires

What do I need to paint textured plastics? Adhesion promotor, primer, base coat, and clear? And what steps of sanding paper do you guys suggest to knock down the texture? No paint shops around here want to do textured plastics so I'm doing it myself.

What do I need to paint textured plastics? Adhesion promotor, primer, base coat, and clear? And what steps of sanding paper do you guys suggest to knock down the texture? No paint shops around here want to do textured plastics so I'm doing it myself.

What plastics are you painting? Rear bumper? lower valence?

If I were to do it all over again, I would have painted my bumper and left the plastic alone. I was always nervous to step on my plastic after I got it done so a bit of the "using it as a truck" factor went out the window.

If you want to paint the mirrors, they are a harder plastic so you can sand with 150/220 to remove the texture, then 400 and adhesion promote and prime, then I sand with 600 before painting my base and clear. The bumper plastic, tailgate cap, and lower valance are more of a rubbery plastic, so I would just scuff them with 320/400 and shoot the adhesion promoter and primer, trying to completely smooth them doesn't work well because it leaves behind big scratches that are hard to get out.

If you want to paint the mirrors, they are a harder plastic so you can sand with 150/220 to remove the texture, then 400 and adhesion promote and prime, then I sand with 600 before painting my base and clear. The bumper plastic, tailgate cap, and lower valance are more of a rubbery plastic, so I would just scuff them with 320/400 and shoot the adhesion promoter and primer, trying to completely smooth them doesn't work well because it leaves behind big scratches that are hard to get out.

I used filler primer on my bumper plastics, smooth as a baby's ass lol.