My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

no need to get your panties in a bunch. I am contributing. i'm giving you suggestions. as in its not worth what you put in. replacing parts with expensive parts doesnt make it worth the full price more. and like khaos said, stripping it down and selling it stock will net you more money. and ive had the truck for a couple months so plz go. mods will be happening soon.
was talking to fgt alex

Lol don't get mad at me bc you do the same shit. Fix the damn truck and keep your countless dollars spent on it.

I'd be happy as a pig in slop to get complete rust fixed AND a FULL quality repaint for $4k! That's a HELL of a deal right there dude, just remember, mods/repairs are much cheaper on a paid off truck than a new expensive Duramax

Diesel world is fun but mods happen wayyyyy slowly when your making payments ... But if a diesel is what you want do it

I got 10k for my pos 03 but I also only had maybe 2k into it.
Then I got a diesel and it's a lot of fun but also pricey but I'd never go back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I won't let it go for less than 15 as it sits or else I'll pull the majority of the mods and let it go for 10.5

You can't be serious? Your truck is clean, and looks sexy as hell. But I wouldnt pay a dime over $9000 for it. I could get a fully loaded 06/07 crew, with less km, for $11-15.
US vehicle prices are wack i guess.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Diesel world is fun but mods happen wayyyyy slowly when your making payments ... But if a diesel is what you want do it

I got 10k for my pos 03 but I also only had maybe 2k into it.
Then I got a diesel and it's a lot of fun but also pricey but I'd never go back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not to mention anything to do with a diesel truck is $$$, oil changes, any parts, all mods are $$$.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Not a bad price at all if you planned on keeping the truck. A quality paint job and rust repair costs money.

Imo. Or more, depending on color and what is being done.

I'll have to agree with Kyle and say you might see 14 if you find the right buyer.

If you really wanna sell it, demos as much as you can, sell whatever won't work on new tr0k, go from there.

IMO also.

Sell it you can get a stupid price for it. Otherwise, you put alot of time, effort and $$ into this. You know it, its paid off, and many new parts. Why get a new truck? Who cares if you have $20K into a 12K truck. IMO NBS was better than NNBS. interior, build quality, etc.....

Fokin windows roll up ssuuuupperr slow. What causes this? Battery is only ~ 1 year old. Optima red top. No problems with it

35 with a 5 brow, if you get 50 you wont even notice the difference
This. Its what I have and it's beautiful

24430e28f3f20f9b07479ebac854aa8b.jpg

my windows have rolled up slow since I got my truck a year ago and seem to go even slower when its cold and ive been to lazy to do anything about it