My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

dont give a fuck about better things, if you are referring to a replacement bumper...DON'T

could have painted that while painting other stuff.

It would change the look of truck if you painted lower valance black... sure did wonders for my truck. And cost $15 bucks maybe.... dont put a freaking push bar on that truck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Im gonna go against the grain and say I like front end replacement bumpers. Maybe because I drive through alot of bush and saplings but that's just me. But yours would look much better with your valence either dye'd to black or get one of a wrecked 06

dont give a fuck about better things, if you are referring to a replacement bumper...DON'T

could have painted that while painting other stuff.

:cheeky:

IMG_20130403_161445_zps9e017b13.jpg

yes, that's a new valence (only paid $20) but I got sent the wrong one so the company is sending me the right one tomorrow. should be here Saturday or Monday.
OH BOY here comes a bambi basher bumper

:facepalm:

FUCK THAT SHIT

Don't get me wrong, I like the look of brush guards but it would look horrible on a half ton truck.

Where the fuck did you get a valance for $20?!

CockAuto
RockAuto Parts Catalog

okay, it was $22.79
VARIOUS MFR Part # GM1092204

EDIT**

when I pulled the valence off, I found that the driver side fog light was broken so I'm ordering complete new fog light buckets for both sides because the other is cracked.

Last edited:
What's the shipping on it?
That same one shipped to my house is $103.87

Last edited:
What's the shipping on it?
That same one shipped to my house is $103.87

sounds about right. I guess I didn't factor in shipping because I bought like 4 other things at the time I bought the valence so they combined shipping.

so the black valence I got wednesday was the wrong one (didn't have the holes for tow hooks/fogs) so I called in that night and told them the situation and they sent me the right one for FREE and I didn't even have to return the other one!
:success:

anyways, the new one just got here so I'm gonna go put it on and take some pics.

ROCK AUTO IS DA SHIZNIT YO

top is old (gray) bottom is new (black). hard to see a differance because of the lighting. better pictures soon.

pic20130406151154_zps4aec44a3.jpg

it has to wait until this summer when I have other paint work done. Also having bedliner installed and underside blasted and either pc'd or undercoated. just tired of this northern disease my truck caught from being in ohio for 4 years..