My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

My First Truck! '04 Chevrolet ECRB 4x4

Best mod so far is the stock tails, needs less 4x4 stickers and paint your valance black and you'll be in bidness

Black valance de sticker, de ugly mossy oak crap and Chilis fajita shifter cover, that was cool...well never

4x4 is staying, steering wheel cover is staying, chili's sleeve mod is staying. It's my truck, I look at it everyday. I'd rather see the mossy oak cover than the sparkles that's all over the wheel. the Chili's thing is something my brother does and I liked it so I did it too and the 4x4 is a symbol of dominance. jk but it's staying. if all the trucks on this site looked how most of you suggest (debadge/demold, cm, eskys, hd hood) this wouldn't be customgm, it would be some sort of communist bullshit where everything is the same. Don't like how my truck looks, that's why it's mine not yours. I welcome and appreciate any opinion, but remember, that's all it is, AN OPINION.

Last edited:
4x4 is staying, steering wheel cover is staying, chili's sleeve mod is staying. It's my truck, I look at it everyday. I'd rather see the mossy oak cover than the sparkles that's all over the wheel. the Chili's thing is something my brother does and I liked it so I did it too and the 4x4 is a symbol of dominance. jk but it's staying. if all the trucks on this site looked how most of you suggest (debadge/demold, cm, eskys, hd hood) this wouldn't be customgm, it would be some sort of communist bullshit where everything is the same. Don't like how my truck looks, that's why it's mine not yours. I welcome and appreciate any opinion, but remember, that's all it is, AN OPINION.

:whoapanda: simma down nah, he's just fucking with you bud.

:lol:

What in the pure fuck is that on your shifter?

sent from your HTC Rezound

Looks like a cover for a skillet handle. :rofl:

That's cute... your shifter has a little oven mit. :cheeky:

lol jk. Not my thing but w/e.

While I agree there are nicer wheels out there those have 2 things going for them.
1) Not cockstars!
2) I've seen worse. (And leave my whulls out of this :crossarms:)

I think if those wheels were on any other colour of truck I'd hate them.

That's cute... your shifter has a little oven mit. :cheeky:

lol jk. Not my thing but w/e.

While I agree there are nicer wheels out there those have 2 things going for them.
1) Not cockstars!
2) I've seen worse. (And leave my whulls out of this :crossarms:)

Yea look at Pa..................I mean look at 99% of Giovannas

:trolldance2:

payed $30 to have her washed/detailed/waxed sunday then it fucking rained sunday night :ayfkm:

20130224_165158_zpseede880d.jpg

20130224_165209_zps0a666e65.jpg

and thats why you dont go through car washes. might as well wash with a brillo pad