My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Everything is for sale for the right price. However, it would be kind of dumb to sell this one and buy another gasser to drive for a year or two and then buy a diesel for work so I'll just plan to hold on to this one until I am ready for a diesel.

For your new truck you'll 4 since you have 4 blinkers lol

Sent from Tapashit

Not true. On the nbs trucks like Aarons, you only need 2. They go before the splice for the drl > blinker mod.

NNBS might be the same, though I do not know honestly. If the blinker sockets are wired to the same main blinker wires on each side, you should only need one resistor per side.

If you're counting the little 194s too then yeah

Sent from Tapashit
Ngawut.
Not true. On the nbs trucks like Aarons, you only need 2. They go before the splice for the drl > blinker mod.

NNBS might be the same, though I do not know honestly. If the blinker sockets are wired to the same main blinker wires on each side, you should only need one resistor per side.
This. I has dat drl-signal mod so 6 signals total

I remember you sending me some pretty decent beading videos of your paint, what you using just OTC wax?
Yeah meguiars wax from O'Reilly. I can't remember which one it was off the top of my head. It beaded pretty well for the price but it didn't last long. Then again, I don't think I let it set long enough to really cure.
Shouldn't be more than 250 imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not bad
Nothing :kiss:

Sent from Tapashit
Ffuuuu