My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

OANoPbD.jpg

:hng: Nice!
:shake:
hell yea thats sexy. What kind of grill is that? Link?
thx. link below. kind of disappointed with it thought because it was packaged poorly so a few of the bars were crooked. Also, the top piece has more space between the bars than the bottom so it looks goofy in person. And you can see the stock grill mesh behind the bars on the top. :eek:kay:

Also got my ebay reverse led projectors in today. not enough experience to comment on them but I wouldn't be surprised if i ended up not liking them. Jesse, do you mind posting the link of the ddm reverse leds you were talking about the other day?

06 Silverado 1500 05 06 2500 3500 HD 07 Classic Polish Upper Billet Grill Insert | eBay

:shake:

thx. link below. kind of disappointed with it thought because it was packaged poorly so a few of the bars were crooked. Also, the top piece has more space between the bars than the bottom so it looks goofy in person. And you can see the stock grill mesh behind the bars on the top. :eek:kay:

Also got my ebay reverse led projectors in today. not enough experience to comment on them but I wouldn't be surprised if i ended up not liking them. Jesse, do you mind posting the link of the ddm reverse leds you were talking about the other day?

06 Silverado 1500 05 06 2500 3500 HD 07 Classic Polish Upper Billet Grill Insert | eBay

grill is cheap, didnt expect that.

And I use the COB panel 3157 bulbs (these) as revo lights & DRLs in ecsb, All I have is a terrible photo of them from a nokia for the revo lights in the Vette. Rated @ 900 lumens. They are the brightest bulb in a white 3157 I've tired to date. Tried MANY

my biggest problem is I have 5% over factory tinted glass so I seriously cannot see when I'm backing up at night. I think if these don't work, I'll look at some small led pods that I can hide under the truck or possibly some flush mounts.

I know the feeling all too well, 5 over factory 20 on my old truck. Couldn't see shit, mounted lights to my toolbox up high for a little while but looked retarded. Just used my mirrors with the windows down most times. That sucked ass in the cold or rain tho, this truck won't go that dark even though it looks awesome.

Word. Been wanting to pull the 5 and put 20 on the back and double 20 on the front with 35 on the whole windshield. :hurumph:

I want dark for the look but not willing to deal with it. Just staying factory 20 on rear three and 20 on front two to match with a 5% brow. I'm blind as a bat so no shield tint for me

I like it that people can't see me or see into my truck unless the sun is shining directly through my windshield. Ive scared a few friends and caught a few people staring and they had no idea I was in the truck :rofl:

Fucking truueeeee. Got some poon in a parking lot one time with the current tint. Just put my sun visor in the windshield and walla. Total privacy lol

Get some flush mount cubes Aaron. I get myself a set, going to put them, beside plate like Kyle did.

Idngaf if people see me banging in le truk. My tint is very dark though also lol.

yo aaron your bottom lights look a little hazy have you tried anything to get rid of that ?