My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Do you have a link to the light bar you sold? Is that picture with the new headlights in? Parking lights look cloudy.

Edit: katskinz and blower. Done-zo.
pm'd. dnw katzkins unless I got them on 8-way power/heated seats. and dfw maggy
my parking lights are doing the same thing and i get condensation inside them even though i siliconed the crap out of them.
yeah these were sealed pretty well when I bought them from another member but I guess a little bit of water got in them before they were sealed.
looks great man! Imagine Catskins the same color as BGRAY's crew? :datass: Also, you should install Digital HVAC controls & Eksky cluster

CM'd OEM flares, 12" single row LED bar in bumper, billet grill. HNG
thanks! those katzkins aren't very appealing to me, atleast not in my truck. I'd like digital hvac controls but the swap is way more work than it's worth. denali cluster is on the list but far down it. I would get flares if I found a set already painted and for a steal but not a priority to me. done with lightbars and billet grille is on it's way.
Flares make trok look le sex. give it a beefy look. And can go wider with tires, and not get truck impounded :billeh:
they don't impound for that here, if anything, they issue tickets for no mudflaps but that's a rare thing.
No flares makes truck look moar wide. And cleaner imo
imo
tx dont give a fuck about flares lol.

they arent bitchy about the tires sticking out
basically true. the mudflap deal was intended for commercial trucks but they found a loophole so they could start charging pickup trucks with it but they usually only get the trucks that are lifted and running x14's

thanks for all the input guys, I really do enjoy reading people's thoughts/opinions :shake:

Just got the interior led's in. 5k 194's from vleds. holy fuck these are bright. can't wait to see what they do at night. festoon's from superbrightleds.com which were NOT superbright :iamdisappoint: and they are more yellow than the vleds so they will be going back.

vleds 5000k top of the line 194 on left, cheap ebay 6000k on the left
0vc3zOw.jpg

old 8000k? ebay led that always pulsed and drove me crazy.
TEj7Jec.jpg

sbl.com "5000k"
Xj4kcfX.jpg

gonna return the festoons and get some from vleds.

Shit I hope my 5k from sbl don't turn out like that. I hate their color system on that fucking site.
Never ordered from them because of it.
But I'm sick of 5k eBay LEDs looking like 8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly what my situtation was. but now I know better and will order from vleds instead and just pay more for better quality.

Never showed the new fog output. Shittier than I expected for the price I paid. Some have said I need to remove the reflectors inside the fogs since these bulbs are projector style but idk.

Fogs/switchbacks
fdWalyk.jpg

Fogs/switchbacks/lows
vP0bI7w.jpg

And dem new 5000k vleds doing work
sFTZBLC.jpg

That's weird you have reflectors in your fogs, my 05 Silvy, 06 Silvy, and 06 GMC didn't/don't. Your fog output doesn't look terrible tho, their light isn't supposed to go far, it's just supposed to flood wide on the sides

All you guys and your Vled/SBL's. I get DDM 5000K's. Super bright, always work perfect, always bright white with slightest blue tinge, and cheaper. I will never buy anything but DDM

Just don't get their hids. I have had leds from just about every company out there. Vleds are over priced for what they are. Ddm and sbl are good value and bright. EBay is hit or miss depending on what you're getting.

Is Spencers not on the banned word list anymore?

Edit: apparently not lolol. Had his hids too, they never failed on me.

Just don't get their hids. I have had leds from just about every company out there. Vleds are over priced for what they are. Ddm and sbl are good value and bright. EBay is hit or miss depending on what you're getting.

cheap works for me, when i was having issues and i thought it was my hids, i was gonna buy the morimotos,

i have a set from spencers, and they were good,

My truck has 3 sets, my cousins truck & Vette have 5 sets between the two, my 3 buddies cars have 7 sets between them, my sled & quad and my cousins sled have 3 sets between them, all DDM HID kits (5000K). So 18 sets in total. I got all 5000K, and they are a perfect bright white, with a hint of blue, all kits match. In the past 2 years, between ALL of them have had:

-2 ballast/ignitor fail.
-1 Relay harness relay fail.

That's it. Everything else works flawlessly. I get all of their LEDs (festoon, wedge base, COB panels), also 0 issues.

All is cheap (I have 2 full HID sets for spare parts incase, @ only $30 a kit, who cares). And ships super quick (recently). Also have lifetime warranty & awesome customer service (as of recently).

You'd be an idiot in my mind to buy anything double the price.

my vvme hid's were only ~$40. Only thing I don't like is how long they take to warm up but I have to remind myself that's just how hid's work. Other than that, no complaints. bright as fok and true 5000k color (white with very slight yellow shade)

Jesse, not denying the lack of issues, because they did have good sets of hids. But there are tons of people who got shitty sets over the years, which netted the bad rep.

Had like 3 or 4 sets of DDMs, first couple were good then they seemed to go down in quality, had a couple ballasts go bad. Been buying VVME ever since, had 4 sets of them and had 0 issues whatsoever.