My 95 OBS

looks awesome !!:up: i would recommend clearing it to give it the same shine as your truck seeing as in the side pic it looks semi dull compared to you truck paint.

Yea i was gonna it looks a tad different but its still a great idea to use that spray can thing. Could you put clear in it?

Looks good, great job for a cheap mod.

i also recommend clearing it to help prevent fading

put clear on it, my impatience got the best of me and there are runs out the ass......noones fault but my own, time and money wasted, either i redo the whole thing or i say fuck it and possibly find a esky/denali clip, and eventually lift it, similar to this

na those front ends look like ass IMO, i am sure you can even buff/polish some of the runs out of the paint and then clear it and it will look better.

na those front ends look like ass IMO, i am sure you can even buff/polish some of the runs out of the paint and then clear it and it will look better.

well got some 1500 and 2000 grit sand paper and have started to sand the runs slowly, gonna be leaving town for the week tomorrow so ill have to wait til i get back to mess with it more, ill sand out some runs then re-clear it and pray to god that she turns out.

I actually like the esky/Denali clip and that's a nbs bumper, looks much better than the bumper that goes with the clip

Last edited:
so i ordered some leds for the signals but i was told what flasher to get but its the wrong one, anyone know what flasher i can get to work? Has to be 3 prong but im usure on the specifics about it like voltage etc

Dude told me to get the 4 prong one yet there isnt a metal contact in the middle for the 4th prong to contact

this is what i have

you sure you pulled the right flasher, that says for the hazzards, iirc the turn signals have their own flasher.

superbrightled's sells the resistors super cheap

i didnt find any turnsignal flasher, no other flasher under the dash only thing under hood is a lighting 50 amp fuse and a brake lamp relay,

Last edited:

Video^^

Thanks to the help from my dad despite my frustration, got the right flasher in the right location so my LED Switchbacks would work in my turn signals! The camera doesn't show the colors very accurately but they light up white (no blueish tint) and switch to amber when the signals are activated! After finding the right flasher and location to install it I got away with not having to use any spliced in resistors.
The turn signal flasher on my 95 was up under the middle of the dash which was a pita to get to, after getting it we swapped the EP36 for the TURN SIGNAL relay/flasher
I also put in the EP28 Hazard flasher as well, probably didn't need to but I had it.

Last edited:
i thought there was a different relay for turn signals.

glad you got ti figured out

Damn 95 had the thing stuck up under the middle of the dash, only easy way to access it is take the lower dash panel off and in order to do that id have to pull the top of the console off and its just more of a pita, luckily got it done with out that work