My 95 OBS

You can go clean and simple and put 20" LTZ stockers or the 17's like mine for a factory but not factory look. Or if you're wanting chrome you just gotta find what really fits your taste but compliments the color of your truck. With enough offset I bet Octanes would look alright. Moto 951 and 962 may look okay. I personally want some death metals on my truck but they'd look poop on yours because of the trucks color. Cheyenne 6's would look sex but good luck finding some

Oh that's what I do. These 17" take offs are the longest I've had a set of wheels on this obs. I've had nnbs z71 18's, gmc 17's, 16x12 bullet holes, 17x8 Moto 951's, 16" police package steelies, and these 17's lol

Oh that's what I do. These 17" take offs are the longest I've had a set of wheels on this obs. I've had nnbs z71 18's, gmc 17's, 16x12 bullet holes, 17x8 Moto 951's, 16" police package steelies, and these 17's lol

I have a set of those 17s you have at my gpas in his storage building (used to be on my uncles truck or a truck he bought) just shell like 100-15 for all 4 with tires (tires cant really be used) I could probably them on the truck at my gpas sometime to see if I like them but never did.