My 2014 LTZ Build Thread

ed2bb59d22268bc2cbd9fee71b10f850.jpg

Dat new tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jelly of the low low

Also had a question on the notch. It fit under the bed without modifying thr bed?
You have to notch the bed brace right above the notches and above the pumpkin but no modification to the actual bed floor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

H
What'd ya get?

Truck already has full exhaust, cai and tune. Just adding Texas Speed Longtubes, custom built off road y, iridium spark plugs, plug wires, 6.2 throttle body, Elite catch can, low temp thermostat, possibly IDP but I doubt it bcuz don't want to run into charging problems for just a small gain, then retune. After that is cam etc. cause I can't afford procharger like you lol

Truck already has full exhaust, cai and tune. Just adding Texas Speed Longtubes, custom built off road y, iridium spark plugs, plug wires, 6.2 throttle body, Elite catch can, low temp thermostat, possibly IDP but I doubt it bcuz don't want to run into charging problems for just a small gain, then retune. After that is cam etc. cause I can't afford procharger like you lol

lol I need to do a damn catch can, have fun with the rear drivers side header bolt it's a real treat to get in and out

id skip the thermostat. and a underdrive pulley wouldn't have charging issues if you got the alternator pulley with it, i still don't think it's worth 300 or however much it is though

Looks bad ass if it were mine I'd leave it there but we have really shit ty roads here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk