My 2014 LTZ Build Thread

Well picked up the truck last night. Notch work is badass. If anyone is located in Texas and needs badass fab work etc hmu and I can refer you to him. Really liking the truck. Rides great just needs the fenders rolled and I'm gonna roll it as is for a while. Going to try to have the full bolt ons done for Turkey Drag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Thinking of doing the same. Any mod to the bed?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

More than likely just notching out the bed supports underneath. No modification to the actual bed floor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just the crossmember under the bed where the notches had to go in, and also above the pumpkin to give it more travel.

e6f0f739e93031fac88a87a177ce9d92.png

Ordering this 3.5" exhaust piping this week to add to my collection of parts in my room for when I decide to install the longtubes. Was going to go with 4" but I was doing some research and 4" would be useless without 500+ hp so I'm going with the 3.5". Was wondering what you guys would perfer for muffler setup? Going si/so going out stock location with 4"-5" polished tip. Wanting to go with a larger round muffler to get more of a deep/race tone. Options as of now are Borla, Magnaflow or possibly Carven. Any other opinions are helpful.