Morimoto Retrofit Adaptor Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if you want to put the morimotos in an obs housing, I'd just use the mounting holes in the projector already and use the shrouds that come with them to cover up the front part. :imo:

Gotcha Tony, thanks for the advice. I guess once I get projectors in my hands I'll just have see what I will do to mount them. I have a few extra lights to mess with luckily.

Nice. Means you won't be rushing to get your truck back on the road since you're working on a spare set of lights :D

Just take your time and make sure that your cuts are square with the housing to keep the cutoff level.

Also measure, measure, measure, I know the obs housings are pretty slim so just make sure before you start cutting that the shroud will fit inside it.

Also measure, measure, measure, I know the obs housings are pretty slim so just make sure before you start cutting that the shroud will fit inside it.

This its true. Measure 3 times, cut 1.

or he could try to cut a pair of denali lights and attach it do the OBS, not sure how well it will work, just an idea.

And senior Cornhole purchased a set this morning.

Thanks Corny

Hmm... I'm going to do some researching today and see what I can do.

Even better, find a stock set of sierra headlights at a junk yard and cut the fenders and hood to make them fit on a obs then buy new Denalis to fit.

:crazy:

Jared. These will make the light output of HID's in stock Denali's look like complete dogshit.

Trust me.

That might be so, but I still can't see how they are worth $300 still. I'm not arguing anything but cost. I personally can't justify tossing that much just for a better light output.

You can do it on the cheap if you take you're time. Used denali's can be anywhere from free to 200 for a set an if you join up on HIDplanet you have access to the for sale section and with the 6.0's being the latest gen projectors you can scoop up some 5.1's for like 60 bucks. I got mine for that much. Then just run some eBay ballasts and bulbs.

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Status
Not open for further replies.