Morimoto Retrofit Adaptor Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the forum. I found this forum looking to retro my 2006 Yukon Denali XL. I have done a retro on my Dakota so I am fairly familiar with the process. However I see everyone using these adapter plates from ginger and another member I believe. Those plates make the process so much easier. I've messaged ginger but haven't heard back yet.

Does anyone know if either ginger or the other member are still making those plates? I'm looking for the 6.0 mini version.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I'm new to the forum. I found this forum looking to retro my 2006 Yukon Denali XL. I have done a retro on my Dakota so I am fairly familiar with the process. However I see everyone using these adapter plates from ginger and another member I believe. Those plates make the process so much easier. I've messaged ginger but haven't heard back yet.

Does anyone know if either ginger or the other member are still making those plates? I'm looking for the 6.0 mini version.

Ginger is usually only on the forums on the weekend. Give him a couple days and he'll get back to you

My hero, I was about to brake down and buy a sheet of aluminum and attempt to make some.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

that would be me....hang tight....theyre coming :shake:

My hero, I was about to brake down and buy a sheet of aluminum and attempt to make some.

7.0s aren't out yet, late November possibly mid December as per Matt @ TRS. I'll have a set shipped out as soon as they are available.

Quality on those are lacking I'm sure. Also they look like the 6.0, old solenoid design and the lens holder is screwed on. The Morimoto 7.0 has a totally new solenoid and lens holder is riveted on. The bowls are different also.

good info, TRS seems to be the best place to go but many have had good luck with retrosolutions stuff to. however im going with whatever adapter plates are availale for denali projectors

Quality on those are lacking I'm sure. Also they look like the 6.0, old solenoid design and the lens holder is screwed on. The Morimoto 7.0 has a totally new solenoid and lens holder is riveted on. The bowls are different also.

So what your saying is you want to sell/trade your headlights and get another set to mod? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.