Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

not really, now instead of spending $1000 on doing my engine performance shit, i have to spend it on building my front end....

Time for upgraded steering? Whats the issue with your front diff?

You should look into Premier Performance. They sell a ton of Diesel parts, for very good prices. Since our dollar is in the tank for exchange rates

Time for upgraded steering? Whats the issue with your front diff?

You should look into Premier Performance. They sell a ton of Diesel parts, for very good prices. Since our dollar is in the tank for exchange rates

still waiting of stub shafts...from GM they are over $1000 bucks for both sides. mine apparently have pitting on them making them not seal.
the guy at the shop can get them for $125 a side.

also yeah i will get the whole steering assembly built so i dont have too worry about that anymore.

and premier is still going to cost a lot and they will just raise their prices because of the dollar same with any diesel performance shop around here.

still waiting of stub shafts...from GM they are over $1000 bucks for both sides. mine apparently have pitting on them making them not seal.
the guy at the shop can get them for $125 a side.

also yeah i will get the whole steering assembly built so i dont have too worry about that anymore.

and premier is still going to cost a lot and they will just raise their prices because of the dollar same with any diesel performance shop around here.

If you were still in ON I could get you at a good price! My family is a dealer for Premier! His prices are better, in CDN dollar, that most prices on manufactures sites!

And You price out a good used/reman front diff vers price of repair?

throwing this in here for as soon as the dollar get better.

Alligator Performance DFEK Complete Steering Solution for 2001-2010 GM Duramax, - Alligator Performance

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Alligator Performance DFEK Complete Steering Solution for 2001-2010 GM Duramax, $685.00

Magnaflow 15468 3" Turbo Down Pipe for 04.5-10 GM 6.6L Duramax $121.38

PPE ported Fuel Rail Fitting 04.5-10 Duramax $31.49

AirDog II A5SABC109 DF-165 Fits 2001-2010 6.6 GM Diesel $620.00

Edge 98601 Non Expandable EGT Probe for CS and CTS $99.00

Deviant 76200 Fuel Rail Plug FIts 04.5-10 Duramax $36.99

Nicktane TR-BNDL1 Duramax Cat Fuel Adapter, Includes Adapter, Spacer, and Filter $109.99

KEYLOCK DSP5 For LBZ/LMM Duramax $55.00

Korry Willis tune will cost me around DSP5 $600

then i will be done with performance for a while...

Monopoly money better get a whole lot better.
That adds up to $2358.85 US
$2820.43 in monopoly

Last edited:
Monopoly money better get a whole lot better.
That adds up to $2358.85 US
$2820.43 in monopoly

i know right this exchange rate suck ass... hopefully its better in 2 months.

if not then i will just order the parts as needed. but i am seeing if i can get some sort of deal from alligator.

Marc YUNO get fass pump they mo betta. Don't get the extra fgt filter either becoz rail pressure

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Which fass is the good one? The 220GPH titanium series?

That is a lot.. What's your desired hp? I have just a 150 pump no filters and I never had a rail pressure issue, even in hottest tune right after injectors so my trans would put up with it lol

That is a lot.. What's your desired hp? I have just a 150 pump no filters and I never had a rail pressure issue, even in hottest tune right after injectors so my trans would put up with it lol

Don't you have stock turbo and babeh injectors m8?

I was just asking. I've always heard the air dog is the way to go

fass vs airdog discussion has been beaten to death. ive heard both have problems.

also molly; it should be really easy to limp my tranny with a 150hp @430rwhp tune when i am done.

i am going to ask korry to build me a 170hp tune for dyno to run 460+rwhp hopefully.

also the filters are high flow filters, and mine wont be built to be a race truck anymore, i will run 80hp 99% of the time. i want my truck to last since i am planning to keep it for a long time.

after the mods posted above i will stop with perfomance and focus on cm'ing stuff and bedlining my rockers and such

Last edited:
What sold me on fass: everyone with a fast duramax got dat der fass. And jcorr15 I think or something said air dog was a dodge thing. Lol.

I'm fucking keeping my truck forever. This is going to be my toy. 2 years and I'll own this business and den I'll buy bamf house and bamf new la trocka that will be kept stock lol

fass vs airdog discussion has been beaten to death. ive heard both have problems.

also molly; it should be really easy to limp my tranny with a 150hp @430rwhp tune when i am done.

i am going to ask korry to build me a 170hp tune for dyno to run 460+rwhp hopefully.

also the filters are high flow filters, and mine wont be built to be a race truck anymore, i will run 80hp 99% of the time. i want my truck to last since i am planning to keep it for a long time.

after the mods posted above i will stop with perfomance and focus on cm'ing stuff and bedlining my rockers and such
Quit being a cheap dick and get a built tranny. Instead of tip toeing around it like a queer.
Built tranny will have no problem running 550whp daily, for a long time.

For the record im getting new trans soon got enough in my play account so fuck it