Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

ok so here is a pic of the plasti dip i did (temporarily) just too see if i am leaving the grille chrome or painting it white.

so i have taken care of every little problem on this truck, front diff re-sealed, transfer case pump rub fix and put a transgo JR in it.

now its ready for a bit more go go.
so here is the SDP EGR delete, and LB7 up-pipe, both will be cleaned up and painted, or powdered gloss black or silver.
also ordering soon is a down-pipe, lift pump, PPE ported fuel rail fittings, PPE race plug and then that will all get done in a day/weekend.

after that is some real tunes...should be fun.

looking good. And so begins the endless addition to diesel torque.

:truestory: I was looking at prices of a 68mm cheetah or Danville billet turbo....but that will be a while yet, but at least I will have all the other small stuff done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so i just got the truck back from the shop tranny is all good now, there was a bur on once of the valves and it was stuck.

i will be taking my truck on a 2600km 1600 mile trip to go snowboarding, while my front diff is still leaking quite a bit.

i also had a strange noise coming from the truck, jacked up my truck and seen that i needed tie rods which i knew was coming, and also a pit-man arm, idler arm, and the steering braces. .... so i will be ordering this kit i think. DMAXSTORE Ultimate Front End Package Stage 2 | DMAX Store

unless someone has a better option.

now the power adders will have to wait again.

I thought you brought it back so they could fix the front diff as well?

the place that have axle shafts for $125/side for the front diff is out of stock...and all other places the prices are $300+ for driver side and $400+ for passenger side....

might be picking up front diff tomorrow too pull the shafts out of that one....:shrug: so much BS...

just install my piaa 4000k extreme white plus headlights ....they are not as white as i hoped... but i will be keeping them for now, as they are a lot brighter then my original lights.

also should be receiving my diodes to do 6 high mod at the end of this month.

What a cuckold ive had hids since ducking ever and I can't remember the last time I was flashed

Sent from limp mode cat eye.