LY6 6.0 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only way I could get it is if I could convince Jared to trade me.. But that's a stretch

Just read up on the LY6 motor as I'm a complete noob on most of the performance side with my poor little v6 over here. Sounds like a decent platform to build from for sure. If I wasn't currently living off savings I'd consider it. Glad it made me do a little reading lol...GLWS man :shake:

Lmao Alex always bringing the jests

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is why you're a fuckhead Alex, stupid ass shit like trying to trade motors :ayfkm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But srsly this is a good deal, at least up here it would be. I paid 2300 after taxes and shit for my LQ9 complete. As long as it doesn't have a ton of miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people are just used to seeing the "ZOMG, I just stole dis motor from da fukwad in town" prices. It does happen, but that's like anything else in life. Sometimes you make out like a bandit, sometimes you don't. I've seen a guy buy a complete LQ9 pullout with trans for $1500. I've also seen the same thing for $950. But those were guys who do this for a "living" and spend all damn day hot and greasy chasing down parts.

:word:

Check ebay and car-part.com, this is right in line with their prices. Actually a bit cheaper than some places.

It is also "best reasonable" offer.

Obviously local sell take priority. Anyone wanting to purchase it that isn't can set everything up and I'll have it place on a crate and wrapped up, but you'll have to have the freight company take care of it. I don't have the time or desire to drive all over Dallas looking for someone who can/will ship it. Do the leg work, set it up, pay for the shipping and the motor is yours. Or come pick it up, or use USHIP to get a quote to hot shot it.

I will work on the price for someone who is dead serious on buying it, and we can work something out on shipping too, but a deposit will be required!

Also, motor is sold as is...obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.