LY6 6.0 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only I knew the miles :emo:
Edit; Jared have you checked the heads of anything? Like can the insides give you an idea of the miles or how old it is?

lol, no, nothing can actually give you an inclination.

As Khaos and I stated...miles don't mean shit. I know people have this perception that buying a higher mileage pullout can be catastrophic, but as I stated what do you really know from me or anyone else. I could easily lie to someone and tell them it had X amount of miles...

lol, no, nothing can actually give you an inclination.

As Khaos and I stated...miles don't mean shit. I know people have this perception that buying a higher mileage pullout can be catastrophic, but as I stated what do you really know from me or anyone else. I could easily lie to someone and tell them it had X amount of miles...
I understand. I'm gonna see about getting a small loan and I'll Pm you my number to text and we'll work something out. I'll end up tearing it down to clean anyways so I'm sure the miles won't bother me whatever they are. :secretshake:

This is exactly what I was going to due had I found an inexpensive DD so I could run it in my truck or a roller.

Go to car-part.com and look at what the junkyards are selling them for in your area, then price accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They go from 1500 all the way to 2500. Can't find the miles on em though so...
Edit; found one with 63k miles at 1850, so I'd probably ask like 1800

Last edited:
It's the most honest way I know. They don't come up all the time on craigslist around here, so that's not an accurate option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.