Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

It should clear but you'll have to do kinda like the norcal fender mod and cut the bumper, will look sick imo

Sent from Tapashit

Wish that norcal mod didn't have to be done, never done that before :/ At the same time I think this truck is too nice to cut up lol

What kind of rims are you looking at?

Gears are one of them, ion 183 is another but I thought they weren't available anymore. Haven't found any more that I like yet.

It's not like they don't make these bumpers anymore. Anything you do can be put back to how it was lol it's only a truck

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Dnw cut bumper imo. Level with cognito arms should clear 33s just fine imo. Do a 1.5 bl if you want to run x12s

It's not like they don't make these bumpers anymore. Anything you do can be put back to how it was lol it's only a truck

Bumper I'm not worried about trimming, it's cutting the steel that worries me a bit lol

Bumper I'm not worried about trimming, it's cutting the steel that worries me a bit lol

I'm not familiar with the NorCal bumper mod. Are you talking about not wanting to cut the chrome bumper?

Norcal mod cuts the bottom of the fender by the rocker panels so they don't rub at full lock.

I'm not too concerned about cutting the front plastic valence is what I mean.

Oh, yes both me and my friend did that lol, but I did it becoz lowered with x10 and I don't think he has x12s and still did it with just leveling on 33s

I had x12s on 305/50/20 and it didn't rub at all after doing nbs version of NorCal mod lol. I also trimmed the bumper though. I can get pics if you want. My fender height was 41.5" with the cooper zeon ltz I had. Just for reference

Sent from Tapashit

Must be a good size difference between those and toyos... But now that I think about it don't toyos run larger then what the size is?

Todos are a 33x12.50 iirc. My coopers were like 32x11.50. Kyle should be able to clear the 33s because my truck about the exact height as a leveled 4wd 2500hd. Again fender height was 41.5"..

Sent from Tapashit

Todos are a 33x12.50 iirc. My coopers were like 32x11.50. Kyle should be able to clear the 33s because my truck about the exact height as a leveled 4wd 2500hd. Again fender height was 41.5"..

Sent from Tapashit

toto-wizard-of-oz-color.jpg
?

I have keys cranked till the UCAs are within ~3/8" of the droop stops and a 1.5" bodylift. I'm very close to a stock key leveled 2500, ~41". With my spacers, I'm equivalent to 20x10.5s with 305/55 Trails and clear without the NorCal mod.

I trimmed the bumper and inner liners quite a bit before the bodylift. Now that I have the bodylift, I don't rub a damn thing. Haven't been offroad yet but coming in/out of driveways and various bumps/etc that I used to scrub a tad on, I no longer do.

Do the 1500s have the wider track in the front than the rear like the 2500s?

Fuuuuu :rage:

I didn't trim the liner at all, I peeled it back out of the way and cut a ton of shit out behind, sprayed a coat of satin black so it doesn't rust lol then folded the metal back up and drilled a new hole for the Liner and put it back on, it still rubbed the liner because it wasn't flush back with the metal, so I had to use a self tapping screw to get the plastic to go back to the metal.

Sent from Tapashit

Last edited:
Fuuuuu :rage:

I didn't trim the liner at all, I peeled it back out of the way and cut a ton of shit out behind, sprayed a coat of satin black so it doesn't rust lol then folded the metal back up and drilled a new hole for the Liner and put it back on, it still rubbed the liner because it wasn't flush back with the metal, so I had to use a self falling screw to get the plastic to go back to the metal.

Sent from Tapashit

Is that the type of screw that falls out by itself?