Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Dfw 5" for my 6.0

Dew it. Buddy of mine has 5" on his KR and it sounds awesome

Sounds good. When I put my 4" MBRP on last Labor Day weekend, I wasn't impressed with the kit at all. Fit like shit. I was really impressed with the Magnaflow 5" kit that I just put on a week ago. Better fit and clamps.

Wasn't impressed with the fit either, especially the mid pipe bend around the frame cross member.

Mine is 3 inch down pipe, 4 inch until where the muffler used to be, then 3 1/2 inch until about the axel and opens up to 4 inch. Everyone says they like the way it sounds and im blaming it on my barn built exhaust LOL

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Nothing really new, just took the topper off today. Just keeping it nice and clean all the time :) Oh yeah, and put the non approved cgm mudflerps on until the shit is off the roads, it only comes out on the nice dry road days.

Next to do is wheels and tires whatever that might be.

Fucking rofl tyler.

Brb

e4c1f4a2f50e972eada6cd80b8ca69be.jpg

If you get them CM'ed they aint bad... they rub on the clear like flares do though.

There's some wear marks already on the flares from them being on for the past 8 years. Don't think I want to spend money to match them.

Hoping to decide and buy wheels and tires by April or so. Still open to ideas on what to get.

Looking to lift it or just stay leveled at this point?

Would like to stay leveled on 22x12's, but hear it won't fit very nicely. Don't want to buy wheels+tires+lift and end up spending 5 grand at once.

Maybe make 22x12's and 33's work for this year leveled, then next year do cognito.