Khaos' Red ECSB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard good things about Cooper and my buddies were awesome on his cummins. I loved my MTRs, they were decent on packed snow and the deeper it got the better they did

I seen 1 set in person. Didnt impress me that much. Much rather have trails or something.

This also coming from a fgt who bought Terras....sooooo..

I seen 1 set in person. Didnt impress me that much. Much rather have trails or something.

This also coming from a fgt who bought Terras....sooooo..

:trolldance: just playin lol. This is my second set if zeons and I've never been in snow down here but mud and dirt grip is great. I've always heard they are good in the snow too though. The stt's are sick too. My dad had a set on his cummins work truck before.. Lasted like 64k miles or something and they did good on a muddy location when he needed to

Sent from Tapashit

:eek:rly:

i knew dat.

I didnt like my terras though to start, was in a hurry and got something safe. Gonna do research this go around and get something purty.

Well I told myself I wouldn't spend any money on this truck, and that I'd put mod money towards the RCSB.

Aaaaaand, I lied :laugh:

So far, I've received my eBay leveling keys and Corvette servo. This week I should be getting my Esky's and front Bilsteins. Also, found a set of GMC 20's on my local CL. I wish I had the cash for these! Maybe I can borrow some to scoop them up and sell the 17s in the mean time :hmm:

20" stock Yukon wheels

Edit: nevermind. For that price, I'd rather order reps in a finish of my choosing.

Last edited:
Well I told myself I wouldn't spend any money on this truck, and that I'd put mod money towards the RCSB.

Aaaaaand, I lied :laugh:

So far, I've received my eBay leveling keys and Corvette servo. This week I should be getting my Esky's and front Bilsteins. Also, found a set of GMC 20's on my local CL. I wish I had the cash for these! Maybe I can borrow some to scoop them up and sell the 17s in the mean time :hmm:

20" stock Yukon wheels

Edit: nevermind. For that price, I'd rather order reps in a finish of my choosing.

the GF got methods for less that that shipped to our door.

Oh I know, I've been checking prices. Not really ready to buy wheels and tires at the moment though. Probably just stick with these 17s and buy tires I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.