Khaos' RCSB Thread

Haha I'm sure he does some times! I had a CCSB then went to this truck. I love this truck more then the cc honestly.

Haha I probably would have just enough to paint all the plastics and run out for that. I'll do the badge/valance at the same time then. They just pull off right? Never bothered to check

Got my spare & hitch off today. My spare WOULD NOT COME DOWN. Nothing a torch wont fix though.

Lovely North East roads do this...

IMG_20120808_174124.jpg

IMG_20120808_174139.jpg

All off and a lot more space under there

IMG_20120808_174207.jpg

Disgusting. Can't wait to hit as much as I can with undercoat.

IMG_20120808_174154.jpg

Eeeeek, god i hate rust, luckily when i picked my truck up most of the uncoat was still on it, once you start putting nicenew shiney parts under there itll clean it up good

Eeeeek, god i hate rust, luckily when i picked my truck up most of the uncoat was still on it, once you start putting nicenew shiney parts under there itll clean it up good

You're telling me man. I hit the loose stuff with a paint scrper quick and that seemed to get the chunks off. That's what I plan on doing when I pull the bed. Then using wire brushes to knock it down some more. I would love to take it to bare metal, but that's not in the cards now.

Thank ya sir! I do too :crazy:

I know you're in the Flemington area of NJ, right? The dealership I work for has one other store in flem circle called Flemington Circle Yamaha & Kawasaki...you probably know of them. Anyway, I'll probably be down that way after I start school on LI just to check out the place seeing as I've never been there yet. Any other guys in the Flemington area interested in a mini meet?

I know exactly where that is! Im so close to that. I know Ginger is outside of flemington too, and some other various people are from around the state. If we had a NJ/PA/NY Tri State meet there that would be sick! When do you go back to school? I go back the 27th

Same here, 27th is my first day. Only mon-thurs so I'm free any 3 day weekend haha. Plus no job initially so I'm down for whatever. I'll make a thread about it soon. Would be cool to meet some more cgm/gmfs dudes.

Yes it would be sweet I missed the last NJ meet... all the local Adams events, Syracuse, Carlisle the list goes on... I have missed it all. I stopped my summer job as of last thursday so for the next 3 weeks I am pretty free.

Well I'm still up near albany til the weekend before school when I move down. Living with family rent free :fuckyeah: but I'll send pm's around too and see what would be good

Nice, I looked into some SUNY schools back in HS. Even if there is a mini meet or not, whenever you end up heading to Flemington Yamaha just lmk ill meet you there