JoshRA 2013 RCSB

Personally I'd go with some nitto nt420s. They handle amazingly, if you keep em rotated and balanced they domt tend to cup too badly, and ive never personally had any problems with them as far as working on them. They might be a tad pricier though. Nt555's are good too but im not sure how big they make them. We dont put many on.

Personally I'd go with some nitto nt420s. They handle amazingly, if you keep em rotated and balanced they domt tend to cup too badly, and ive never personally had any problems with them as far as working on them. They might be a tad pricier though. Nt555's are good too but im not sure how big they make them. We dont put many on.
Initially the 420s is what I had planned to get but was told they are a bit loud. What kind of mileage are you able to get out of them? I always balance and rotate every oil change.

My Hankook are badass. Ventus evo2. And my Falken ziex stz/05 are really nice. Nitro just wear too fast. All the g8 guys run hankook, Michelin pilot sports or the toyo proxes r888

Loved every set of falkens I've had, current toyos are awesome too. What size?

This. My Falken hook well in my ccsb. Ran a set on my wife's car, they did well in rain and lasted a while. Some are just always gonna think the more money the mo betta. All guys who run nitto complain about mileage. Yes they hook well, but meh. V6 rcsb, get something that lasts and looks good and handles good. I see no need for nittos personally. Steven didn't get much out of his nittos on his g8, and justin didn't get a whole lot on his ta. Not saying they are bad, but there is better for your setup. Come check my tires out soon! You may reconsider. ..

Last edited:
I heard nittos were a bit loud... any comment on that? Tossing around either hankooks or toyos. Will be 275/45

13904267886_29c87b6b85_k.jpg

:mynga:

Mine are not loud at all and handle great. I have about 5K on mine so far and I can't see any wear.

Last edited:
My Hankook are badass. Ventus evo2. And my Falken ziex stz/05 are really nice. Nitro just wear too fast. All the g8 guys run hankook, Michelin pilot sports or the toyo proxes r888

This. My Falken hook well in my ccsb. Ran a set on my wife's car, they did well in rain and lasted a while. Some are just always gonna think the more money the mo betta. All guys who run nitto complain about mileage. Yes they hook well, but meh. V6 rcsb, get something that lasts and looks good and handles good. I see no need for nittos personally. Steven didn't get much out of his nittos on his g8, and justin didn't get a whole lot on his ta. Not saying they are bad, but there is better for your setup. Come check my tires out soon! You may reconsider. ..

Yeah bud local told me to go with the hankook ventus St rh06 said he liked them real well. And yeah, I'm not looking for a tire that is going to be badass performance wise, just last good, performs well in weather and looks good.

Mine are not loud at all and handle great. I have about 5K on mine so far and I can't see any wear.

I had toyo proxes on the 02 but can not remember to save my life how I liked them. Was long time ago.

I have General Grabber UHPs in that size and I'm happy with them. Tread wear is great so far, they're pretty quiet, and they handle great. They're no expensive either, right around $600 is what I paid.

heard good thing about them^ I paid $680 iirc for my falken from discount tire, no certificates.
Yeah I was quoted $600 full discount warranty for the hankook's. Gonna ask him prices on the toyos and falkens and go from there. Don't feel like dumping an arm and a leg into tires when I see good reviews on them all. Toyos may be out though, for some reason it feels like I remember that the set I had sucked in the rain.

you can jew them down too. Call them a few times, then go up there, then call again. Say that you have a friend at a location in Dallas and he said he'd be willing to do a tad better, and they should come down. I got $100 knocked off mine this way.