JoshRA 2013 RCSB

You'd be hard pressed to tear/rip it. It's pretty rugged. It's something you could install yourself too, pretty intuitive.

Gotcha. I found a posting on CL for a bedrug brand new for $150 so i emailed him asking if he still has it since it was an older posting. Hopefully so and i may pick it up and see how i like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had a bed rug. that i added 3" foam underneath because i would sleep in it when i went to pismo.also had a cover and towed my bikes on a trailer. but if you want the rust to stay away and just use it for occassional hauling i'd go spray in most definately

Adams wash, vrt all plastics and tires, glass cleaner, green wheel cleaner, then total interior detailer today. Truck was dirty as shit from all the recent rains we have had.

null_zpsaf85cbd5.jpg

Oh ya, and i cut off the exhaust tip finally so its all cleaned up in the back now

null_zps895604ef.jpg

id do spray in imo never really been a fan of bedrugs would be afraid to get it dirty or whatever vs. bedliner wich I doubt would could stain as easy as carpet would

id do spray in imo never really been a fan of bedrugs would be afraid to get it dirty or whatever vs. bedliner wich I doubt would could stain as easy as carpet would

Yeah, they are suppose to be real strong and hard to stain. Idk though, if guy responds back then i'll get it from him... If not i'll go with a spray in like i originally planned to get.

Yeah, they are suppose to be real strong and hard to stain. Idk though, if guy responds back then i'll get it from him... If not i'll go with a spray in like i originally planned to get.

If you can get the bed rug for $150 or less I'd say go for it. If it's gone, just get the spray in liner. Don't worry about scratching the bed or any rust, they will go in and sand the bed and rust out anyway.

If you can get the bed rug for $150 or less I'd say go for it. If it's gone, just get the spray in liner. Don't worry about scratching the bed or any rust, they will go in and sand the bed and rust out anyway.

Word. Guy emailed back and said he still has it so since he has been sitting on it for 2 months or so i'll see how cheap i can get him down too so i can try it out. If i can get it for around $100 then thats a damn good deal and if i dont like it i can most likely make my money back and get a spray in.

Well idea was scratched. His was for a CC which have the shorter beds so wont fit my rcsb.

Guess since the bedrug is out of the question now, i may go ahead and get my wheel liners to clean it up a lot more.

Bit blurry, but hit 2,000 miles already this morning.

Edit*** forgot to add the pic lmao

null_zps075e8d78.jpg

Last edited: