JoshRA 2013 RCSB

Is that $29k including the $5k you owed on car? If it were me, I'd be looking at used trucks around the $13-14k range if I was that much in a hole on a loan. Assuming a 5yr loan, you may still owe $22k+ in 3yrs and have a used truck worth $12k. As long as you dont get sick of it by then no biggie, but I wouldn't want to be stuck trying to get out of it.

Thats a damn good deal. This truck after tt&l and gap insurance which i get on every vehicle was $29k but was expected cause the mazda. Not worried though, just happy to have a truck again and im not paying so much that will make me low on cash for paying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it during the bailouts :secret: as long as you are satisfies with it then all is well man. Like said, glad to see ya back in a truck :shake:

Is that $29k including the $5k you owed on car? If it were me, I'd be looking at used trucks around the $13-14k range if I was that much in a hole on a loan. Assuming a 5yr loan, you may still owe $22k+ in 3yrs and have a used truck worth $12k. As long as you dont get sick of it by then no biggie, but I wouldn't want to be stuck trying to get out of it.

Yes that was out the door. I could have looked at used around that price but i wanted to start on a fresh slate. Start on a new truck where i know how it has always been maintained and how it has always been treated and drove which is why i went new. Having a warranty is a needed thing for me. I have had the worst luck with motors and transmissions blowing on me wether it was my fault or not so staying in a warranty is something i should have. Down the road when this one is almost done i'll figure out my situation then but more than likely i'll end up keeping this truck and after its paid off is when the real fun hits unless the warranty has expired then i'll start then.

So much stock it hurts my eyes!!!

:cheeky:

Nah man you know how i feel about the truck, love the color and glad to see you back into a truck period now lets get a little less altitude in this thread

So much stock it hurts my eyes!!!

:cheeky:

Nah man you know how i feel about the truck, love the color and glad to see you back into a truck period now lets get a little less altitude in this thread

Shut it lol. You know from all my txting how i feel bout the stock gayness i have lol. And yes about less attitude lol.

DFW meet at Josh's place when he drops the truck.

If it ever falls through...

Shittt... May not have everything in time for the meet but i damn sure will have them all by fall. Will just be a matter of wanting to install then or wait for not cold weather lol. But fuck ya, im down for another dfw install meet.

Looking for some opinions.... Plan was to go a spray in bedliner put in the truck before i get ready to move out so i dont get the bed horribly scratched up and let the rust start. Went to the dealer to ask about the wheel well liners and talked about the spray in with them. They told me i should consider the bed rug. Anyone got some opinions on either? I dont have a bedcover so either one will fade out some. I dont haul a whole lot but just want something that will protect the bed and now cant decide which i should go with.

I had both in my NNBS. I think I paid ~$110 for the wheel well liners from the stealership and they were an AWESOME upgrade. You can install them without taking the wheels off, it's a bit of a pain to do it but it's doable. They look and perform really well for what they are. I had the GM bed rug and liked it a lot too, the only gripe I had with it was that the 3M double sided velcro started to fall off after a few years in a few spots. It's an outdoor type carpet so it takes a lot to make it dirty, I used to haul my muddy 250f in it and it would clean up no problem. I did have a tonneau cover too though, so it was covered most of the time. Still looked like new when I got rid of the truck. Here's some pictures:

The short: If you don't mind cleaning it on a regular basis, the bed rug is a good choice, but I'm not sure I'd get one if I didn't have a tonneau cover. If I did it again, I'd get a spray in I think.

Not really worried bout it getting a bit dirty but at some point i plan to possibly do a soft roll up cover but wont be for quite a while since its not a priority at all. If it gets dirty then so be it, if i haul something that will really get it dirty i'll lay a tarp down or some shit to make cleaning a bit better. I just know that it seems like a bed rug is around $50-$100 more than a spray in but spray in i gotta drop the truck off all day to get done and that may be hard to do unless i take off work and have someone pick me up and the bed rug wont take long with an appointment made from the dealer. I like the idea of it being softer and more comfortable than a spray in but dont wanna snag something on it and rip it.