JoshRA 2013 RCSB

Take a look at the undercover flex. I've been eyeballing that one for mine for a bit now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Does the roll and lock lock with the tailgate or what? I plan to also shave my gate and dont wanna waste money buyinh a new cover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Does the roll and lock lock with the tailgate or what? I plan to also shave my gate and dont wanna waste money buyinh a new cover.

The one I had on my work truck locked on the cover into the gate, so it would work perfect with a shaved gate. I really liked it! Just have to watch it because the one on the ram (new work truck) does not and only clicks in the sides and can only undo it by lowering the gate.

Just make sure to get the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I had on my work truck locked on the cover into the gate, so it would work perfect with a shaved gate. I really liked it! Just have to watch it because the one on the ram (new work truck) does not and only clicks in the sides and can only undo it by lowering the gate.

Just make sure to get the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Over the weekend Juan and I got the drop finally put on. Mcg drop struts all the way down and rear mcg flipkit with belltech sp shocks in the rear. Measured it out and is sitting 3/7.

Thanks guys. Im happy too. Finally not to stock looking lol. Rides good too. Feels great to be back lowered.