Lol
0fe4215cb56636dc93f7e22e25881fdb.jpg
ed5054758f024aec136bb9df605c3e00.jpg
Oh thank god. They're not that much alike. I can continue to like the Lexus
You can't possibly deny that this is pure sexiness
d3b590ee69af21ff3c4333e05774c7c2.jpg
Oh yeah I can. That's just meh. The wheels are sick, that's it

Sent from a dingleberry

I don't think the R35 looks good at all...performance is impressive, but it's not gonna get a second look from 75% of people. Plus they're errywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the R34, but anytime I see them I think of a 2005 impala with those headlights/tail lights lol
fb758a4e1373b146c3976fc9a636b4b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a whole bunch of r35s, ridden in one. They're fast and all, just don't do anything for me looks or sound wise. Or even speed, they're fast but they're not violent. They're too sterile for me

Sent from a dingleberry

They are white, imports and have four wheels. Only similarities.

I've seen a whole bunch of r35s, ridden in one. They're fast and all, just don't do anything for me looks or sound wise. Or even speed, they're fast but they're not violent. They're too sterile for me

Sent from a dingleberry

I agree on everything but the violent part. Wait until Wanna Go Fast this year, you'll change your mind lol. So many of them out there last year, fast as fawk but that's the only thing I like about them. For that kind of money would rather a TT Gallardo.

Sent from a dingleberry

They are white, imports and have four wheels. Only similarities.

I agree on everything but the violent part. Wait until Wanna Go Fast this year, you'll change your mind lol. So many of them out there last year, fast as fawk but that's the only thing I like about them. For that kind of money would rather a TT Gallardo.

:mynga: 's

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Played out my ass, would give either of my testicles and both of yours for a white 458 with red interior. :hng:

Last edited: