Hulknasty's 2006 lbz duramax build

0194a02acd4f4dce791f27d0dbe9838f.jpg
7722da5738d7db6eb0d5e9e2f033c0f8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

:happeh: love it when new parts show up

Truck looks soooo good! :thumbsup:

I've debated taking my HD back to a leveled, 20/33 setup like this. Just to change it up. But, I don't know if my ECLB can pull off "the look" like ECSBs and CCSBs can...?!? Too long.... :shrug:

giphy.gif

If you even think that again

Lol...

Eh... :shrug: Bored!

-----------------------------

On the other hand.... I do like all the recent updates in here! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cat filter setup and egt probe got installed tonight! Tomorrows project is 4" straight pipe and 3" down pipe

i recommend shimming the fuel relief valve.
also if you haven't done so a Pcv reroute.

Got the down pipe out and got started installing the exhaust. Getting that down pipe out was one fkn dirty milker
4c39a947cc2399d936a856ea57bde587.jpg

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i got the exact same box sitting in my garage and a down pipe for this dudes truck that i am doing ....not really looking forward to it but it pays for my own down pipe and lift pump....

All I gotta say is cut the turbo heatshield out of there right away. Remove glow plug module. Take the tranny dipstick bolts out. And remove the 3 bolts holding the heat shield to the pipe. Pull the down pipe heat shield up and out the top. Pull the down pipe out the bottom. Would have saved me tons of time

Got the exhaust put on. First time in like 6 years having a visible tailpipe and surprisingly I dont hate it. Also threw on some fresh badges just for the hell of it
f567ef1f67831341279bebc529794079.jpg
dda292a1a01af359dd466e73c41c3490.jpg

Last edited:
yeah down pipes are a bitch. remove all the easy stuff around it and then go ape shit get pissed off if your not bleeding by the end of it your not trying hard enough.

how are you liking it?

also are you going to be doing egr delete?

cause you will have to take that down pipe back off to get to the up pipe....unless you just block the up pipe instead of getting a LB7 up pipe or mod your LBZ pipe.

I like it so far. Still trying to get used to not having that screech at high rpm. Egr was already blocked when I bought it. Ill have to get some videos today.