Huck's '70 C10

i want this truck so bad !!
id just drop it a few inches and throw a cammed LS in it make it completely daily/cruize-able with A/C and stuff.

but anything you do to this truck that you have mentioned will look good.

also glad you took the rack off, but keep the vice on IMO

These 2 are my favorite ones :cheeky:

Looks good man. Do want so bad.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah this. Just clear it and make it look like something the gas money guys did with that old ford and dodge they did the patina on with the 302 and crown via front end.

Oh and Dakota known for breaking banks with his edits rofl.

FFB Device

These 2 are my favorite ones :cheeky:

Looks good man. Do want so bad.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

:hng: :shake:
Do this but with fresh paint
IMO Once I can afford it
You lucked out on this find lol. In for progress.
Yeah I did!
Glad to see all of that rust free metal! The rockers on my dads are rusted all the way through and are falling off.
Me too! Very happy with how solid it is
For free, you got a killer truck! Can't wait to see the progress
Yeah I did epper:
fuck that, faded paint stuff is so played out, plus if it was brush painted like he said somewhere else, it aint worth clearing.
Yeah, not gonna clear it but might try polishing it if it will polish
This.

Dnw brushed on paint.
It actually doesn't look half bad for what it is

fuck that, faded paint stuff is so played out, plus if it was brush painted like he said somewhere else, it aint worth clearing.
Been saying this for a LONG time now
This.

Dnw brushed on paint.
:shake:

Bryan and Chris
did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

Yeah but...paint is expensive as shit. That's last on the list

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Fiddled with it a little tonight, got it up in the air, cut the spare tire carrier down and pulled the spare down. It was a bias ply 235/75/15 lol. I knew the brakes were holding the truck back cuz it was hard as hell to get it to move from a stop, thought it was the rears but they're fine. The fronts are damn near locked, it's all I can do to turn the drums with a breaker bar. Tried to get the drums off but they're frozen on there so idk if it's wheel cylinders, adjusters, or hubs that are frozen. I was gonna find the adjuster hole and just adjust them down far enough to get the drums off but I could not for the life of me find the adjuster hole. There's a shit ton of crud back there that needs to come off but I scraped all around with a screwdriver and never did find them. So I'll get back at it Thursday.

Did compound the passenger half the tailgate to see if it made a difference. It's a got a little more sheen to it, hard to tell in the pics. But I'm gonna polish it all up best I can once I get everything else painted. It's gonna be a hard, slow process tho. And take a lotta rags lol. Stupid single stage crap

:shake: Gotcha. Yeah I completely agree there. Spend that kinda money, it needs to have nice paint. I'm hoping to be in this think less than 20k before paint

Hell that's like 500 bucks to do a whole truck. I looked into that for the K5. I'll juse quick polish it, throw some sealant on there and rock it