Finishing my mini tub on the front fenders

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
I had to mini tub the front fenders due to rubbing and I can say that I am not rubbing the top of the inner fender anymore, but I need to finish the job! As for right now I have a huge hole cut where I was rubbing, and I rolled the fender lips! What I am wondering is what you guys have used to prevent water from getting in there and causing rust? And how far is it safe to tub the inner fenders without causing damage or warping?

I haven't finished yet! I didn't get a lot of time to get in there and make them look nice, but its not rubbing and you can see it :lol: That will however irritate me because I know its not done!!!

Also while doing this mod I fokked up on one side and accidently hit the fender with a hammer and cracked the paint! then on the other side I tried using a duckbill clamp to pinch the lip and ended up denting the fender... The hammer and clamp went flying and the hammer hasn't been found yet!! So I am wondering if I should just buy new fenders and tub them out then paint them or see if what I have done can be fixed by a body shop! New paint is coming soon so I was mad about the paint, I was however pissed about the damage to the fenders. Pics can be provided if need be! Just not sure if I should get new fenders or try and repair my screw up... just sucks cause the only 2 dents on the truck are my screw up. Fuuuuuuu!!!!

thanks in advance
Jayson