Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

These would look good painted candy red

648ce4b6c3e9c377e6d59ec2cc546d3d.jpg

imo if I paint the dash accents candy red. .. white 5k leds in cluster with red needles

Send me some!

Truck looks great. Really dig the attention to detail, and how well it all flows together.
Thanks Brandon.
brandon and corny just give eachother reach arounds. like look at these fools trying to get on our level :corny:
Yes, he pulls my crank :corny:

I got my bolt covers last night, phone was dead so didnt get any pictures

Corny, did you order them online or find them locally? I am going to be in need of some soon.

Corny, did you order them online or find them locally? I am going to be in need of some soon.
I got mine from bigrigchromeshop.com I found their supplier so I'm going to try to find them cheaper. I got most of mine for 5-7 bucks for a pack of ten depending on size

I got mine from bigrigchromeshop.com I found their supplier so I'm going to try to find them cheaper. I got most of mine for 5-7 bucks for a pack of ten depending on size

That is where I have been looking so probably just pull the trigger there unless you wanna give up that source...

That is where I have been looking so probably just pull the trigger there unless you wanna give up that source...
The package they came in is down in the shop... I'll throw it up on here tomorrow