Billet teaser pic

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
Just a quick teaser... :lol: more to follow once cleaned and installed. I have to get new o rings for the center cap

Centerline tomahawk series sniper. 20x8.5 with a 285/50 toyo proxes st

Instagram

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
Nice buy. Those centerline o rings are a bitch, I couldn't find the right one locally so I got one and added a touch of silicone to make sure they didn't fall out

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
Nice buy. Those centerline o rings are a bitch, I couldn't find the right one locally so I got one and added a touch of silicone to make sure they didn't fall out

Oddly enough I found 4 o'rings at tractor supply that were the exact same size. I saved the information for future reference or for people needing new rings.

I got the rims and tires installed and it looks killer! the centerlines totally made the truck. I will install the escalade handles this weekend and it should look pretty sharp

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
Nice, are you staying dropped or going back to stock suspension?

I am riding on the stock suspension right now with 2" drop shackles. I raised it back up because I wanted to run the 285/50. Idk why but I just really like that size, and I wanted to see how far the centerlines set out. As it sits the rims and tires sit flush with the fender so I am not sure I can fit a 2/4 drop, however I may be able to get away win a 1/3. I know that is a dumb from height but it will give it a slightly lower stance and soak up some of the fender gap.