bed covers: roll up vs fold

Very similar to the NNBS GM Accessories one. Few subtle differences.

You can also get embossed Bowtie or GMC logo lol.

EDIT. That one sits inside bed rails. GM one sits on top.

I'm a fan of on top of bed rails since the likelihood of catching it with something is a little less, unless you toss shit in over your bed rails.

I'll measure the width of my cover and that of my dad's. But IIRC I've done the math and shit will fit. Hell the rails are held onto the bed sides with the same dam clamps.

Measured inner width of rails and that was the same. And cover does not go to outer edge of bed rails on NNBS. I'll measure my cover tonight, and then my dad's when I'm at the camp tomorrow but I'm 90% sure it'll fit.

ah that would be awesome!! i dont have access to nnbs with bed cover :sneaky:

$300 aint too bad for a new one. ill keep it in mind if i cant score an nnbs one of CL

Very similar to the NNBS GM Accessories one. Few subtle differences.

You can also get embossed Bowtie or GMC logo lol.

EDIT. That one sits inside bed rails. GM one sits on top.

I'm a fan of on top of bed rails since the likelihood of catching it with something is a little less, unless you toss shit in over your bed rails.

id prefer on top of bed rails too. mainly because the top of mine are all scratched up, and i feel like rail caps or line-x would look terrible on an ss. plus sometimes the flush inner rail ones just look strange imo

edit. $450 shipped for OEM bed cover with bowtie. part #GM12495950
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_...t-Tonneau-Cover-with-Bowtie-Logo-PRD4451.aspx

Last edited:
couple posts i found discussing bed cover fitments..so looks like it confirms between the rails is definitely the same..but still unsure about over the rails?
we have measured inside the beds of both NBS and NNBS standard beds and they measure exactly the same........IIRC low_08 (rbryant) got the same dimensions

they it goes between the rails it will fit, over the rails no

undercovers go over the bedrails. Most of the rollup covers and roll and lock canister type covers have the same application for nbs and nnbs.

between rails ur golden.. my bakflip fit my dads 03 nbs...

nah, prolly around 100 id think. 180mi both ways..so 360mi rd trip. i get that in a tank of sierra normal driving, so id imagine i could get that out of one highway tank even in SS. sierra fill ups like 75, SS would i guess be 80 or 85

It's probably closer to me, if you find one out in pa I could pick it up while at school. I found an 8 ft retractable but it's not a roll n lock it's a pace Edwards or something never heard of it

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

It's probably closer to me, if you find one out in pa I could pick it up while at school. I found an 8 ft retractable but it's not a roll n lock it's a pace Edwards or something never heard of it

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Hmm good point! What's the CL regions that are near you. I'll check em out. And yeah agreed with jared, i read good about the pace Edwards. If it's in real good shape try 400

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore