Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Yet the rims were replaced and spacer will be. Tell me more about your curbed wheels you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't anymore :cheeky:
The 4l70e in pats truck is going to see very minimal gain from a vette servo.
While you're in there, you're better off doing a billet 2nd amd 4th servo, or at least OD servo, or a full on shift kit.

The apply area is much smaller on a 4l60e, hence the benefit of a vette servo. On a 70e, the apply servo is already larger..
I'll run this by him and see what he thinks. Thanks

Revised plans for troka:
2" shackles and stock front
4.11s w/ stock g80 most likely
Paint
Bedliner
More or less leds
Windshield tint
245/50 Hankooks
Bullet and different exit exhaust

Should be done by next year :rofl:

Revised plans for troka:
2" shackles and stock front
4.11s w/ stock g80 most likely
Paint
Bedliner
More or less leds
Windshield tint
245/50 Hankooks
Bullet and different exit exhaust

Should be done by next year :rofl:

Don't post in this thread unless they're install pics :security:

It will probably be a little lower. Just shackles should put you level. I just have my blocks pulled and there rear sits exactly 1" higher than the front. Mines a 4wd tho

It will probably be a little lower. Just shackles should put you level. I just have my blocks pulled and there rear sits exactly 1" higher than the front. Mines a 4wd tho
Yeah with a 2.5" level and pulled blocks I'm only leaning maybe a quarter inch lol

Colton's looks dead level with a 2" and pulled block so stock front with pulled block and shakles should be perf. I'd do that on mine now if I didn't wanna put some AT tires on.

Anyone have an idea how bad my alignment will be just putting my front end back to stock?

An alignment usually costs how much? Last time for me it was like 80, hoping I can find a place to do it cheaper