Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

That's what I'm thinkin too, thanks guys

I thought u we're selling this damn thing?

Sent from Canucks basement

Lol trust me id love to trade it in or sell it for what I really want but after a couple years it's growin on me and id like to have it at a "finished" point in time. A point where I have to really think about what mods I could do next, not when they're pouring out of me.
/article

That's what I'm thinkin too, thanks guys

Lol trust me id love to trade it in or sell it for what I really want but after a couple years it's growin on me and id like to have it at a "finished" point in time. A point where I have to really think about what mods I could do next, not when they're pouring out of me.
/article

What do you 'really' want?

Don't lie. You're stuck with it :troll:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

What do you 'really' want?

Something I probably shouldn't even consider. BUT, I did JUST run across this and am considering putting my truck back to stock meaning;
Stock headlights, no LEDs or HIDs, WT console, de-level, stock rims + tires, no tow hooks, stock radio, E V E R Y T H I N G
Then, trading in on a 4wd 4.8 RCSB black 08 with 72k miles I just found and throwing all my mods on it......BAM, perfect truck
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale in Monroe - 1GCEK14C28Z165954 - Ryan Chevrolet Cadillac
Edit: very strongly considering it now....look in dat floor board..

Last edited:
Not shit new with the truck lately. But with time some new toys will come in, been saving the past few months for 3" spindles, 2" rear block, 1.5" rear spacers, 4.30 gears and a tune. Maybe by the Shreve meet most of the stance will be done

Not shit new with the truck lately. But with time some new toys will come in, been saving the past few months for 3" spindles, 2" rear block, 1.5" rear spacers, 4.30 gears and a tune. Maybe by the Shreve meet most of the stance will be done

Copy cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

Alright so the go-fast bug bit me since seeing both Tyler's and Daniel's 6.2s and I'm really wanting to do a mild cam but to be honest I have very little knowledge in the cam field and I don't exactly know where to learn other than here and googling random shit (which I am extremely slowly learning). I have a good bit of spending money and I'm not sure what I want to do first; just ordered 4.11 Motives and shackles (don't worry, rear block is going back in and the shackles will be set at 2" for almost an inch of lean). But other than that I don't know what I should do. Headers won't be done until I know what I want for the entire exhaust setup as I keep running up on new setups I hear and love.. Anyways, if you think I should do a cam, someone point me in the direction of all the parts and tools I'll need and I'll start slowly rounding up parts I suppose. Other than that I'm saving more of what I have for a stance and shoe makeover.

There is a cam thread around here but join up on PT.net and read up. It all depends what you are looking for. For the most part, on a mostly stock motor there are many cams that people run on these trucks with great success. Do you have variable valve timing or no?

Sent from my potato