Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Failed AFM lifter means;

BTR DOD delete w/ 16 replacement LS7 lifters
224/230 BTR Stage 4 cam
.660 BTR springs, hardened rods
Circle D 3200 budget tq verter
Tune from Cubby's (CarbonGMC) tuner and he'll be doing all the work since I don't have the time or know-how at this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff from EPS has custom spec'd me a cam instead of the BTR cam.

218/226 .604 .604 113lsa

Thanks man. I'm not sure though, he just sent 113

So some updates

Cubby is installing everything today, but a couple things came up. Had to replace the flywheel/flexplate bc it was cracked as fuck, and I'm gonna have to upgrade the trans cooler so we're doing a Trucool 40k.

Otherwise, everything should be done today and I'm praying nothing else comes up lol.

Don't wish that shit on me lol. Trans is fine, will be fine, I'm sticking with that lmao.

Gonna have Mike tune it for firm shifts but not too hard. Need this trans to last me at least another 20k miles/1.5yr

78k. Hoping it'll be able to withstand sub-350hp lmao

My guess is that setup will put down about 300hp to the rear tires, very stock trans friendly, install a corvette servo too if you haven't already. I had a similar cam setup and towing and daily driven abuse trans lasted another 65k before it let loose.

My guess is that setup will put down about 300hp to the rear tires, very stock trans friendly, install a corvette servo too if you haven't already. I had a similar cam setup and towing and daily driven abuse trans lasted another 65k before it let loose.

Yep I have vette servo. And cubby says to expect 350+ on it. He's got the exact same setup in his daily and it makes 350 I think or more to the wheels on the dyno results. And his is Gen III 5.3