For Sale: 99-06 Spectre CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
I am selling my intake off the wife's Tahoe. It is the Sprectre CAI part number 9900. It makes too much noise for my wife so I am going to go with the Air Raid Jr. Intake on it just like I have on my Denali.

Everything is there except for 1 bolt that stabilizes the intake on the heat shield/box. I will also include the K&N Filter cleaning kit and oiling kit that has been used once to reoil the filter.

This is what it looks like...basically it is dirtier than this since it has been on the vehicle for a few years, but it is still in perfect working condition once you clean and reoil the filter
Tahoe009.jpg

Tahoe011.jpg

They sell for $149.99 plus shipping without the filter cleaning/oiling kit so I will take $100 plus shipping for it. It will be available to ship as soon as the Air Raid Jr. kit gets here and I install it.

Located in Thomasville, GA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried one of those on my truck and the dang thing wasnt even close to fitting in there. the mounting holes were all drilled wrong and the tabs werent bent right. Guess that was just a sign not be modding my truck...:(

I tried one of those on my truck and the dang thing wasnt even close to fitting in there. the mounting holes were all drilled wrong and the tabs werent bent right. Guess that was just a sign not be modding my truck...:(
really? that's nuts...I had no problem with fitment on this one

yeah mine musta been a bunk one. the bottom plate didnt even want to sit flat on the airbox tray and the holes werent close to linign up. weird. Your's obviously fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.