2wd 72 bronco build

Seeing as how it takes about 3 hours to design and build the body mounts it's a slow process. I need some more steel so I can cut out the rest of the floor and build a new one. Then I can work out 2 more body mounts for the middle. Then I have to rebuild the front structure for the fenders and grill

Built my rear body mounts today. Only 4 more after that. Still need some steel for the floor but know what I all need now. I can start building the motor mounts now that I got my bushings

dd6814b8b41a214dac92864a4ae202ff.jpg

Badass. Have any idea when you think it'll will be up and going? Or just whenever? Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Badass. Have any idea when you think it'll will be up and going? Or just whenever? Lol

I only really get time on the weekend to work on it. Realistically I will say next year but I hope to get it before snow falls at the end of the year

Tacked the front body mounts in. I am waiting for my new hole saw since I burned up my 2.5" on the last hole. Otherwise it's a bunch of stuff that Noone can see

2568139972202caf8d48a4b8b5236868.jpg

Bought some steel for the floor so now I was able to cut out the old one. It's just a rough cut at the moment. Started work on my last 2 body mounts as well.

2ace969b89631969231de2906b9955f2.jpg

Spent all day Saturday last weekend getting the motor in place and building motor mounts.

167ab12791858a02d5f453c1d8640f82.jpg

Did find that I need to cut more floor out before I build the Trans crossmember

Then Sunday was spent riding bikes and drinking beer.

Just spending more time cutting the floor out and building the Trans crossmember. No pictures today boys. Just boring small cuts and lots of work and not much to show

I'm pretty sure I've said it before but damn I wish I had something old and cool I could work on like this. Full frame and what not. This thing is gonna be awesome when done.

Thanks. But people truly don't understand the work that goes into something like this. I have been working on this for over a year with this plan. I have had it for over 5. Not to mention it's not cheap

Did some floor work. Not much to show.
9b842eccfab4d51a3458d351df80e88c.jpg

Ran out of steel and it was too cold for me to go make another run. Well at least that is the reason I am using

Nice, that helps a ton. Our detached is heated and it's great for doing those mid winter oil changes!

It's attached so it actually makes it cheaper to keep the whole house at temp. I wish I had some more room so I could do oil changes in winter. With the nova and other half of parts on the other side I don't have the room