Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

They are repairing and replacing the damaged parts and exhaust. It didn't get totaled. There was a lot less damage than expected considering the extent of his car. All I need is a rear bumper and some paint! Whew

They are repairing and replacing the damaged parts and exhaust. It didn't get totaled. There was a lot less damage than expected considering the extent of his car. All I need is a rear bumper and some paint! Whew

That's good to hear. No trunk pan damage is a huge plus. And I'm surprised that there isn't any damage on the trunk lid. Perhaps because it was a smaller car closer to the ground.

03a.jpg

are you collecting the cash for the exhaust figuring you already have new exhaust for it?
no, I plan to use that money, if it works out that way, to fix my front bumper and my two bent wheels. I don't care to have the cash in my pocket

yeah, I now have a full Kooks setup, 1 7/8 headers, 3" mid pipes, no cats, straight to the axle back, and it necks down to 2.5" at the axle back connections. Not sure why he set it up that way. Paid $1k for it all a while back and it's been sitting in the garage. I just need some new axle backs now.