Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

I think I may have found a set of wheels
13139354_1166514036700411_7839999909358457928_n.jpg

Someone elses hood is popped then.......

Get Forgelines. Theyre only $5k.

You said Forgestars are $2k. Which is a rotary forged wheel. If youre ok with Rotary Forged wheels then check out TSWs.

Last edited:
I'm aware of TSW, avant garde, vmr etc. I'm not interested in paying $2k right now though. One of my rear wheels is slightly bent.

I bought these with tires for $850

:shrug: bought my TSWs for $800 - without tires. Just tossin out some ideas since I dont know "what youre aware of"

Paid $850 with good re760 tires. I'm on the up and up with wheel manufacturers. Tsw are meh to me. The F14 is my favorite of the lower end wheels. Finding used aftermarket wheels aren't easy. Unless you want the same exact wheel design a big majority has. And although f14 is popular, the forgestar just looks the best. Next is Avant guard. There's more, can't name them all off the top.

I'll roll around on these until I find a good deal.

well, I prefer 20s, and like the camaros, but when we have 3 MGM cars with camaro wheels in our group, plus a few other camaro wheel guys, it gets old. No one has SS wheels local.

The camaro wheels aren't 20? And totally understand wanting to look different I'm just a 5 spoke sucker obviously since I'm rolling super played out ss wheels lol

live from the gutter trash.