Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

this is more my thing for this car
attachment.php

305/30/20 rear hhhnnnggg

I like them a lot. Those carthage look badass, I just wish the rear had a little lip. They are cheap though.

I think I would do 19s. Unless the tires are just crazy expensive. They fit the car better imo

Was that..
No way, I would run 18's. Meaning you want 18's.

Or, There is no way you would run 18's?

Could go either way, just making sure. I think 20s are a tad too big so 18s or 19s look best imo

Ah gotcha. Im not saying 20s look bad at all. With a little lip out back and a wide tire they look awesome.

Looks good! Definitely would like to get in the position to own one of these as a daily. If not might have to settle with a 98-02 TA in good shape. Lol.

Wife took the car to go tan today. Went to snap interior pics and noticed the seat was resting on the steering wheel practically...nevermind that...here are more shots. Nothing to brag about inside wise!

mats are dirty, who cares, it's a DD

and both my bitches (for now)
10325652_10203100931702614_1438369879487030997_n.jpg

I wanted the two-tone, the wife hates it, so I wanted it even more :bird:

Seats are really comfortable, I like them over the Sierra and CRV so far. Car is a blast to drive. Can't wait to see what it's like with the DOD delete and possibly a stall later on.

I wanted the two-tone, the wife hates it, so I wanted it even more :bird:

Seats are really comfortable, I like them over the Sierra and CRV so far. Car is a blast to drive. Can't wait to see what it's like with the DOD delete and possibly a stall later on.

That will include a nasty cam too right??