Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

Need coilovers
nepuvy2e.jpg
yzu4ety9.jpg

Are you gonna smoke the V6 tails when you get them? I don't mean black, but just enough to where they're a dark cherry red? The BRIGHT ass red will look weird on this color IMO. LOVE the car tho, always been a big G8 fan

Wicked buy

Jared did you see the one I just did?

20x9 and 20x10 +35 295s out back. Rolled rears

6CE26EA5-0201-4EE7-9FD0-03AD72B146D6_zpsctdwtjwr.jpg

Ive been waiting on pics for a 09 gxp white/sunroof/ orinigal owner car from a guy on ls1tech. Father in law died, selling the car....hes struggling hard to fiogure out how to email pics lol.

IMO, CTSV V2 brake upgrade is about 2500$ including calipers pads, rotors, etc for all 4 corners...great investment

I want to do that, but $2500 is NOT in my budget whatsoever unfortunately. I'd seriously consider it for $1k if I found a steal somewhere, but other than that, I can deal. It isn't stupid fast so it will be fine for now.

I like the wheels, just not the deep concave in the rear. IMO that shit needs to stay on bmw's, hondas etc. While I love the style and look, it doesn't fit the G8 whatsoever.

Eventually I'll have the front bumper to match my rear. They just aren't cheap, and $700+ I will have to wait also. Most mods will be on hold as I am poor. I will start a "build" thread soon.

Congrats man, my wife drives an 09 g8 gt. Traded an 08 TBSS for it and was the best decision we could have made. The g8 is a killer car in so many ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want anything that low. I may just do springs later on with Fe3 struts or something. Who knows. I may be buying new wheels if my current one is fucked. I'd rather overpay for a full set rather than one singe one.