2005 Silverado HID Retro fit

ive always had really good luck with the napa batts. as well as AC delco from nationals.

duralast batt died fast in the OBS

If you look at that "best battery" thread i started a while back, Autozone Duralast platinum is made by East Penn. Which is a high quality USA mfg battery comapny.

If you look at that "best battery" thread i started a while back, Autozone Duralast platinum is made by East Penn. Which is a high quality USA mfg battery comapny.

they are meh as well.

personally, the batts i see do the best are the deka, ac delco, and the ones the crazy audio guys use.

Deka makes the auto zone duralast battery and diehard batteries, i know this because i emailed east penn and they told me to go to kaltire for diehard, or autozone for duralast. they are all basically the same battery construction.

There's not a whole lot of cutting involved.
Make sure you don't go too cutting crazy, there's not much room for that, as your projector will hit the core support.
You have to find the happy medium for the depth of the projector. Not too far up against the lense of the light, not too far back into the core support.
Be patient, use a dremel, and do lots of test fits by setting the lense on the light for that depth, and lots of walking out to the truck and fitting for the rear depth.
Actual difficulty, I'd say 6/10.
Once you set your projector in the housing, it'll click in your head and you'll know what to do. You're going to dremel out a batman logo more or less until your projector fits flush. It'll all fall into place.