2003 Silverado LT ECSB

Well I'm looking for a Jeep Xj or Cj older model
That'll be my 4x4.
My Truck will be color matched and head lights cleared after that I'm not sure.

Last edited:
im just gonna drop this off here

1804.jpg

I have looked at that truck over and over.
I dont know that ill just straight lift my 2wd. Either go lowered or Long Travel. havent decided yet.
I know that ill color match the mirror caps not the entire mirror, i want all the plastic on rear bumper and upper in front, 06 grill/hood and esky handles.

No point in a 2wd lifted normally. itd be all show and no MPG lol.
at least with right gearing on long travel my MPG wont plummet, and lowered it wont hurt at all.
but still looking for the jeep Xj. if anyone knows where one is that isnt outrageous let me know :)
it aint gotta run just be complete.

Thats what i was looking at yesterday.
im going to go same color as truck with the black front.
under the trunk and hood will be black as well as inside on the floor Pans and underside on Floor Pans.
New tires, re do some wiring on it and taking out the passanger seat.
i have my baja bug too but its all taken apart.

Sunday an engine light showed up with a po332 Knock Sensor, as soon as it came on the truck turned into a slug.
Went out and bought both knock sensors, the harness, and new intake manifold gaskets,
spent 3 hours last night replacing everything and cleaning it all up.

besides that nothing really new going on.

just remember, a motor basically sucks bangs and blows (in b4 sexual inuendos). So when you get more air in along with fuel, you get more bang, and you need a better flowing exhaust to get it out. intake, exhaust, and tune are the cheapest/best beginning mods imo.

I need to do mine soon..bought them just havent replaced yet

Either buy new manifold bolt ahead of time of be very gentle with them. Snapped one bolt and no where but the dealer had them. Truck was down with intake off for 2 days lol. But damn truck runs so much better now

Either buy new manifold bolt ahead of time of be very gentle with them. Snapped one bolt and no where but the dealer had them. Truck was down with intake off for 2 days lol. But damn truck runs so much better now

Good to know..ill probably do mine soon