2003 RCSB Silverado

I want accuair, but can't afford it right now. I think I'm just not gonna buy anything until I can get that or just little by little.

yea, just wait till you have enough to get everything like those packages all at once. they usually can save you a good bit.

60513bf5e0186c5b13ed9a406b163c51.jpg

This is how she looks for the winter.. I miss the low in the front. She dirty

I've been trying to do too much with the height lately, I'm gonna keep it where it sits with my 22s. But I just need a little bit more power and aggression..
:justbecause:
So now my exhaust is true dual no mufflers stock cats 2.5" pipe into 4" tips. Going to be changing my exhaust setup, to something more lowered friendly.

I think I'm gonna go with putting no cats, and dynomax bullet mufflers, then dump it either right after the bullets or right before the axle.

I am going to be getting some long tube headers. As well.
7ed3e0ad830504c9570169d8e3993688.jpg

They will be my next purchase...SOON

Then was looking at the texas speed cams.
220R and 224R they will more than likely be the next purchase after headers.

Any other suggestions? Before I do something I regret exhaust, engine, terrible sound anything you have will be great.

You plan in doing supporting mods? Lt's, stall, gears, etc?

If not I would go with something small like a 212/218

Sent from my poopoo S5

Yes. Long tubes will be my next purchase. Idk about gears and stall, but I'm guessssjnf I will need to.

Well, I got myself a little tint ticket. So I got it stripped and took it to court,
ee753b761a0bbf3a8af67ed767ca8f4a.jpg

Going back on Friday, but twice as dark. Lol.

Yeah there are plenty of better cam selections out there.

Comp, isky, and others have had great success with 212/218 .58x .58x on 112/114 cams, and similar ones too. I'd stick around there if you don't want to swap converters.

I do like one EPS cam that a member here has in his 4.8

226/230 605/605 on 112 iirc. 3k stall. That would be a sweet combo imo.

Those TSP grinds are old tech. They still produce an increase in power, but there are better cams out there.

Yeah there are plenty of better cam selections out there.

Comp, isky, and others have had great success with 212/218 .58x .58x on 112/114 cams, and similar ones too. I'd stick around there if you don't want to swap converters.

I do like one EPS cam that a member here has in his 4.8

226/230 605/605 on 112 iirc. 3k stall. That would be a sweet combo imo.

Those TSP grinds are old tech. They still produce an increase in power, but there are better cams out there.

Would it be okay to do gears,stall, and can before headers or would it be better to do headers first.

Thanks, sounds like a plan. But transferring colleges, and losing my current job because of the transfer. Gotta get a new one so I can do these things before August. I want it to look different when it goes back to Slamily Reunion. Lol

ccc1880040db29c9675fbc10e6b3acf4.jpg

Managed to get the front lip under the valance semi locally for free. Just a little over an hour drive.
But free is free!
Also handed it to my painter today
He's gonna paint it and wrap it with a clear transparent wrap, to eliminate chips. and hopefully will have it in a couple days!