2003 RCSB Silverado

Raised bed floor with expanded factory tubs imo.

Sent from Tapashit

Hmmm. Would this be more effective? And just in general do you think it would be more expensive, less, or about the same.

Pictures would be good too, if you have any from personal experiences.

Last edited:
That's true, I like the raised bed floor too, I might give him a call and see the price difference on that.

Well had another issue on the money pit of a truck.

Have a leak in my brake line, found the leak and it's right by my rear driver side shock. Brake fluid all over the bottom of my shocks, and shock mount. Then a small puddle underneath it.

Any suggestions on upgrades for this? I am gonna have to fix it anyway, so why not upgrade. Lol

New hardlines with stainless steel hoses

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

I'm going to have someone look at it tomorrow, since I really don't know too much about it. But I think that's what I'm going to do. Any preferred brands or ones to stay away from?

The truck is in the shop, hopefully getting fixed tomorrow. Just going to keep factory brake lines, just replace them.

I was looking at coil overs, and thought it might be a waste since I was going to bag it sometime anyway.

I was going to do the front first, since I figured it might be cheaper.

Is this a good start? It's the whole kit, just not sure if this is a good price or I need to look somewhere else or what. Any input is helpful.
e09c407de574157edc2567a0ff27cc3e.jpg
2db61f22bd408f334bf8a343318e4f36.jpg

1/4 inch line is rather small, 3/8 is a better choice imo.

this would be a much better kit, but it is a little more expensive and is only air management. so you'd still need cups or whatever route you want for the front, as well as the link kit for the rear.

Accuair SwitchSpeed Crazy Bad Ass Air Kit #2 *** FREE SHIPPING *** | thorbros.com

or you can build your own kit through avs.

BUILD YOUR OWN AIR KIT - AVS

i like thorbecke because on their e-level management package, you can have it include the specialty suspension seamless tanks but avs has air zenith compressors which im a fan of...

I want accuair, but can't afford it right now. I think I'm just not gonna buy anything until I can get that or just little by little.