'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

More than likely might just wrap over it. It's not too bad without a cushion pad right now.

Prolly so. I really wanted to fiberglass it and paint it to really set it off but think that'd be too much time and money for now.

Will more than likely do black trunk liner material on the sides and as close of a match to the truck as I can leather type material on top. I eventually plan on katzkins so I don't think it'd look too bad like that.

Got some new center caps. Need to polish all the wheels and then put these on these weekend, hopefully..
a0ed2176.jpg

Lol these still make me laugh.

Def want it lower but I'd rather have some wheel gap on these 275/45's then it sit like it did with not much gap on balloon tire looking 275/55's.

Def want it lower but I'd rather have some wheel gap on these 275/45's then it sit like it did with not much gap on balloon tire looking 275/55's.

Ain't that the truth…what's next, I didn't even look at your console when I was there Saturday. I was too enfatuated with your cologne…

Haha, everyone liked that smell good :cheeky:

In all honesty try and finish this console, whether it be smoothed and painted or wrapped, get my radio back working, wetsand and put the new caps on the rear wheels, polish the whole truck real good, and then try and stack a little bit of cash to spend on it.

When I finally get some cash though, I'll more than likely get the bumpers powdered, wouldn't mind some Denali tails or katzskins but I guess just small odds and ends while saving for bag parts bro.

I'm pretty sure that Chris managed to get the smell of angels in a spray bottle. That's just the best smelling stuff ever.

Finally installed some led strips following Colton's how-to...definitely liking how it turned out. Lights look like 2 different colors but when in the truck they look exactly the same and match my other LEDs perfect.

Edit: link to how-to
http://customgm.com/f14/discussion-install-footwell-lights-nnbs-07-a-2079.html

he6ynaqu.jpg

ge9etuhy.jpg

esu4a5yp.jpg

yvu7eqe9.jpg

Had the seats out trying to figure out why my amp/radio was throwing a fuse. Accidentally tightened the seat down on the power wire last time I had the seats out.
a7e8a6ut.jpg

Last edited:
:facepalm:

No doubt. Had an inline fuse on the power wire though that did its job and popped and have had it unplugged the last two weeks until today when I found this. Fixed the wire, put in new fuse, hooked it back up, and now works perfect.