07 lbz

pretty much they are supporting mods for the tunes. minus the pcv reroute that diverts oil from going into your intake an the egr blocker plate just blocks air from going into the egr since i had it turned off through efi live. the lift pump is a pump that jams fuel up rather than having it sucked up from the tank because thats bad for the cp3 and my big tunes wouldn't work the the stock fuel psi.. if there was any psi to begin with, and the air box mod just opened up the stock air intake so it could breathe easier

i have it in the first tune after stock and it made me smile the whole way home.. next I'm going to put bigger injectors than the big dipper trans…. well i can't decide when I'm going to do that (lift and tires first or that) since they will prob cost the same..

1453253_10201097412779726_1864158544_n.jpg

1476191_10201097352458218_1553970184_n.jpg

:bertstare:

not yet.. got kinda lazy and today its raining.. i know it takes no time but i prob won't get to it till this weekend :(

i might give it a shot just to see how i like it, i read that it makes them more shaky though so i don't want that.

i might give it a shot just to see how i like it, i read that it makes them more shaky though so i don't want that.

I put a normal washer and a thin washer on my current ones, still angled, but not level. I think it's perfect. Had my last set perfectly level and had to trim the hinge caps, and just looked funny up close because of the way the base and the mirror itself looked.

I vote one or two washers and call it good. No extra shaking on either of y sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a normal washer and a thin washer on my current ones, still angled, but not level. I think it's perfect. Had my last set perfectly level and had to trim the hinge caps, and just looked funny up close because of the way the base and the mirror itself looked.

I vote one or two washers and call it good. No extra shaking on either of y sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this don't go crazy do what he did thin and a normal washer and id call it goo i have noticed a mad downward angle on some tows like cody (GREEN) truck has/had quite the downward angle

possibly buying a led light bar for the roof, my friends are going in on a group buy and depending on the deal i might have to swoop in on that. but, it pushes back lift wheels tarz built trans and like anything else so idk..

also also waiting to find some core injector nozzles so i can put biggers nozzles on mine and not have to be without a truck for a week or so

how much u paying? and what size? I can hook u up with our vendor and also we make the brackets that bolt in under the weatherstripping so u don't have to weld or drill into your roof

Sent from Canucks basement

how much u paying? and what size? I can hook u up with our vendor and also we make the brackets that bolt in under the weatherstripping so u don't have to weld or drill into your roof

i like it when big black men cum in my buttonhole then i drink it out through a straw totes adorbs

Sent from Canucks basement

well i decided that i was going to not do it and just save the money for go fast parts :cheeky:

yea i know ill loose a little but I'm eventually doing a 4 inch w/ 33s i know the sleeper look is cool and all but i want more up too

in 8 months i found 3 this being the 3rd but you live up in the hat and prob have more options

yea i know ill loose a little but I'm eventually doing a 4 inch w/ 33s i know the sleeper look is cool and all but i want more up too

in 8 months i found 3 this being the 3rd but you live up in the hat and prob have more options

my options are rusted :eek:kay: might have to go south :shrug: